By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men that look like woman ?

Would you get trapped by these men?

Yes 0 0%

No 7 100.00%

Total:7

I don't think I would be trapped by any of them, but their are plenty of transgirls out there that I would definitly go for, pre or post op. My favorite transgirl is Izabelly Marquesine!

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

These wont trap me at all,i also don't want to be trapped from anyone. I can be attracted to trans people but lets just be honest to eachother from the start. :p

Is there a way to ban certain users threads from my Hot Topics?

Aerosmith - "Dude Looks Like a Lady".

Impossible to get trapped, EVEN if somehow I'd be convinced they are women, when the time comes to have sex, I'd see a big carrot down there and unless for some reason I would decide to get a lobotomy, my brain should (hopefully) register that penis = NOT a woman.

Around the Network

Meh. Traps are only attractive to me if they also have some kind of bewbage going on.

I've made a terrible mistake.

Jokes on them, cannot trap me!

super_etecoon said:

Is there a way to ban certain users threads from my Hot Topics?

Good question...

Try this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTiziX53Czc

Or this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZmIyzjpaUY

Sometimes you can't tell which models are male or female.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won