By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Deep Down Trademark Extended

I think it's time to accept that Deep Down was nothing more than a Panta Rhei tech-demo, an engine Capcom seems to have abandoned because it hasn't been used for anything

Around the Network

I completly forgot about this game, to be honest I tought it had released and was a complete dud.

Happy to see development is progressing steadily.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Nintendo does the same thing with Eternal Darkness. Deep Down is deadddd

But could you imagine if Nintendo commissioned FromSoftware to reboot it?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

twintail said:
Trademark extension doesn't really mean anything at this point. Maybe there's a game here. Maybe there isn't. We aren't any more informed than we were before.
It's like posting that water is wet.

This.

Around the Network

I wonder if, deep down, Capcom doesn't think this game will be all impressive, which is why they're delaying it again.

Maybe we'll hear more a year from now.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Barkley said:
MasterThief said:
vaporware. just like extending agent trademark

Or The Last Guardian.

The Last Guardian is real, it's out there so it's not vaporware.

About Deep Down, I am pretty sure I heard this game was cancelled a while ago. It was going to be a souls-like game and I was hyped until I heard it would be a so called "free-to-play" type of game and that's when I was like, bye bye game.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
Barkley said:

Or The Last Guardian.

The Last Guardian is real, it's out there so it's not vaporware.

Yeah that was the point. xD

This fucking pisses me off. Deep Down was part of the reason why I bought a PS4 in the first place. Capcom needs to get their shit together.

twintail said:
Trademark extension doesn't really mean anything at this point. Maybe there's a game here. Maybe there isn't. We aren't any more informed than we were before.
It's like posting that water is wet.

Water is not always wet. It can be very dry... if you freeze it hard enough, past a certain point, not only does it become very dry but it also starts to stick to your skin and it gets a bit painful to hold at that point.