By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Sony PlayStation E3 2018 Thread

Snoopy said:
Rafie said:

How do you figure that?

Sony didn't say it was exclusive and I don't think Sony owns the rights to it. Microsoft is being aggressive to get these games too. Just like KH3 and RE2 remake is coming to xbox.

Sony didn't say any of the games shown are exclusive. But ye Sony doesn't own the IP, its not from an inhouse studio. 

Sony tried a different format but Im not sure it realy worked, I also felt it a little bit with MS conference, they didn't give things much time to land, having the devs out there to give some context of what we are seieng is good, just stringing things together doesn't work that well imo. And I still don't know wth is going on with Death Stranding.

Around the Network

Why is it still going on? They are trolling

No big surprises, it was an ok conference.
Spider-man was probably the best.
Death Stranding is simple not doing it for me...at this point it's feeling like the 'weirdness' is the only selling factor, hope I'm wrong.

Nintendo and PC gamer

The Flute Guy was one of the most cringe things I have seen at E3, worse that it was a white because of today's PC Climate.

Medisti said:
Did they seriously only show like 8 games total. I watched with some friends and the only one that looked good was Spiderman, which is probably the only game I'll buy out of any of these.

it appears MS bought all the trailers.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Rafie said:

How do you figure that?

Sony didn't say it was exclusive and I don't think Sony owns the rights to it. Microsoft is being aggressive to get these games too. Just like KH3 and RE2 remake is coming to xbox.

I really didn't see anything that said it was exclusive to PlayStation. Not even the Spidey game or Ghost of Tsushima or whatever. I'm not sure about Nioh 2 tho. The first one isn't on there. (however we've seen stranger things happen). RE2 definitely will be on Xbox. Even with the PS1 sitting there in the trailer.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

So 2 years in a row and only 1 new exclusive announced by Sony. I dont think we are gtting any more Sony games for the PS4 this gen.

Snoopy said:

That death stranding looked like a walking simulator. Going to pass on it. I like Ghost, TLOU2 and maybe spiderman (seemed a little heavy on QTE). Overall, it was decent, but nothing great.

I think NIOH 2 is coming to Xbox 

There was not a single QTE in that spiderman demo....

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

*sigh* They're really making us work for the end aren't they?

Lube Me Up

Medisti said:
Did they seriously only show like 8 games total. I watched with some friends and the only one that looked good was Spiderman, which is probably the only game I'll buy out of any of these.

I took notes:

Last of us - Part 2 (awesome gameplay, wow factor)
Call of Duty new maps thingy
Giant Ghost? PSvr
Destiny 2 forsaken
Ghosts of Tshima (ingame wow graphics)
Controll (remedy) (quatom break like game) (multiplat)
Resident Evil 2  remake? (WOW) (jan 25 2019)
Trover saves the universe (meh)
Kingdom Hearts 3 (jan 2019) (new trailer longer, pirates of the caribbean)
Kingdom Hearts All in one package (all the games)
Deaths Stranding (gameplay very exploration/stealth focused, looks gorgeous)
Nioh 2    (team ninja) (PS4 + PC)
Spiderman (awesome gameplay)
Dreams shorts through-out between games.
Dêcina PSVR (japan studios / Fromsoft)