By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

It's a joke.

Congrats Germany but this doesnt happen to any other than A-nations of the sport. How do they find 5 minutes of overtime? Getting the benefits of the calls through out the game. Damn

With 10 seconds to go.. holy shit.

Around the Network

Oooooooooooof... Poor Swedish.

South Korea has slim chances to advance with this result so Germans shouldn't expect an easy match, but odds are obviously in favor of the latter, so Sweden must win at all cost, but that obviously would mean Mexico could get kicked off as well.

This group is really exciting, boy.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Wow, that was an exciting game! Germany was quite close to being out of the tournament... Feel bad for Sweeden cause they did play well.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Holy shit!!!

Mbolibombo said:
 How do they find 5 minutes of overtime?

Other games had 5 minutes because the game stopped while the ref checked a TV, didn't happen here.... maybe it' just habit.

That said, if they continue on like this Germany won't win many more.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Well that was disappointing. Not a good decision by the defender to cause a free kick in the final moments of the game.
Sweden didn't get their penalty, and Germany got 5-6 minutes added time.
Though going into the game I didn't expect Sweden to put up a fight. But after they did, it was disappointing the way it ended.

It wasnt a defender, it was Jimmy Durmaz, an offensive midfielder (not sure why the coach put him in)

The Fury said:
Mbolibombo said:
 How do they find 5 minutes of overtime?

Other games had 5 minutes because the game stopped while the ref checked a TV, didn't happen here.... maybe it' just habit.

That said, if they continue on like this Germany won't win many more.

Always give the A-nations some extra minutes.. There was not a single VAR situation in the game (even though VAR should have rewarded Sweden a penalty kick in the first) So yeah, it's definately a joke this time.

Well, it’s going to be Brazil x Germany again on the next stage...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:

It's a possibility but it's not clear yet.  

Mexico, Sweden and Germany still have the chance to be 1-2-3 in the group... 

LipeJJ said:

Germany could be first on their group, as long as Sweden defeats Mexico.

Of course, Brazil could be second on this case. Or both could be out. Anything's possible yet.

LipeJJ said:

Tbh I would love to see this rematch with a motivated Brazilian team that wants to take revenge.