By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
Ka-pi96 said:
What a great match. It was a joy to watch, which is something I haven't been able to say many times this World Cup

Too many 1 nils plus VAR penalties with not VAR yellows for diving, :P

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Penalty because of hand ball, the co commentator was saying it was harsh but he slid i with his arm up in the air... what does he expect?

Hmm, pie.

At least I predicted the goal difference for Belgium correctly

Belgium were like this in the euros hammering Ireland and cruising to the quarter finals where they capitulated and got beaten by Wales. Deja vu?

Tomorrow's games

England 2 - 0 Panama
Japan 2 - 2 Senegal
Poland 0 - 2 Colombia

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Belgium were like this in the euros hammering Ireland and cruising to the quarter finals where they capitulated and got beaten by Wales. Deja vu?

Yep, we saw this with the last cup also. I hope this time they will not fold when strong resistance show up. That will be the real test. England may just test them on that already. May because England is a bit meh.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Yes, I got the score right! Don’t disappoint me now, Germany.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Underwhelming match from Mexico, really down from what they shown against Germany, but it was enough to defeat South Korea.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
Underwhelming match from Mexico, really down from what they shown against Germany, but it was enough to defeat South Korea.

That may be true, but I always feel Mexico plays better when playing against big teams. 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Metallox said:

They scored two goals. What am I missing?