** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
mZuzek said:

By the way I was at the Brazil x Argentina game last night, shit was crazy

As long as you are safe and didn't get caught up in anything. Crazy scenes indeed.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
mZuzek said:

By the way I was at the Brazil x Argentina game last night, shit was crazy

As long as you are safe and didn't get caught up in anything. Crazy scenes indeed.

Yeah, I went with my brother and we're safe. We were in the Argentina crowd of course, pretty close to the fight actually, it was scary but thankfully it didn't get to where we were, we just saw the chairs flying everywhere (and then the police brutality).

Luxembourg made it to the playoffs for the Euro 2024. If they pass, it will be their first time ever to qualify!

For those who don't know, Luxembourg holds the record for the most campaigns (they're trying since the very first Euro and World cups, yet never qualified for either)

Keep in mind that 15 of those 19 goals we got were from Portugal, who always send their best players against us since we have a large Portuguese community here. Without those we'd have a net positive goal balance for the first time.

Today is a good day to be a Liverpool fan

mZuzek said:

Today is a good day to be a Liverpool fan

The table is getting real interesting. Salah's form is great and having their closest rivals for the title fail over simple steps helps.

Although I would like Haaland to score this week (captain in FF), City losing will really throw things in a loop.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

I'd hardly say Villa away is a "simple step", they are scary good and battered Man City unlike anyone else has in the Guardiola era.

Villa hasn't lost a premier league home game since we beat them last season so calling it a simple step is weird. Still frustrating to lose all 3 points because despite their outstanding form Villa didn't play that well, we created enough to score a goal or two. But alas.

Well well...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68104699

He seems to not be moving, just stopping, fair enough. Now, let's get rid of Pep too and have a nice fresh start for the Prem... once Saints get promoted obviously.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Well well...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68104699

He seems to not be moving, just stopping, fair enough. Now, let's get rid of Pep too and have a nice fresh start for the Prem... once Saints get promoted obviously.

Crazy. Feels like the end of an era. Not many managers announce they're leaving the club while top of the league.

Wow, just saw the news, pretty shocking stuff, feels like it came out of nowhere. Also shocking is how most of the coaching staff is leaving along with Klopp, so there won't be much continuity after his work, really more of a fresh start. Hopefully we get a good manager in to replace him, maybe Xabi Alonso is the answer? Either way, really hope we send him off with a Premier League title.