By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed Odyssey Announced, full reveal at E3

Goddammit, does companies nowadays dont know the meaning of surprise?

This "reveal" is probably due to the leak, and now they are in a damage control of sorts, but still.Honestly this sucks.Eurogamer, Kotaku and all these damn leakers need to chill the damn down.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I am actually surprised that there will be a new AC so soon after Origins. I don't think it will release in 2018 though but rather February or March, pitting it against RDR would be really dumb

Greece setting is great. Still to get origins but I'll play these eventually

Bristow9091 said:
melbye said:
I am actually surprised that there will be a new AC so soon after Origins. I don't think it will release in 2018 though but rather February or March, pitting it against RDR would be really dumb

Guessing it'll be a two year gap and release at the end of next year.

I still need to play Origins, and I saw a rumour that this was a sequel and you play as Bayek, which would be nice since I think the reason everyone likes Ezio the best is that we got to spend more time and learn more about him. Then again I won't really complain if it's a new person, either way Ancient Greece is pretty cool... not as cool as what everyone has wanted for ages, Fuedal Japan, but still cool. 

A report from earlier today, which is probably why they confirmed it now, said there would be a new protagonist where you could choose the gender of the character. I hope you are right though, i'd rather play as a defined character like Bayek(or even Aya) than some avatar-character

What? like we didn't expect ANOTHER AC game was right around the corner? The setting is the surprise I suppose, but this was inevitable.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

lol Odyssey. Mario much? ^^
(Yes, i know it's a book, but the coincidence is funny)
Anyways, i thought they had learned their lesson with yearly installments, but clearly not. Let's hope it isn't. Even if theres more time to develop the titles, the fatigue will settle in again.

Last edited by Nem - on 31 May 2018

It's time to jump up in the air
Jump off, dont be scared!
Jump off and your cares will soar away
and If a dark emperor starts to swirl
don't fear,just cut his throat cause
I'll be your 1 up assassin

assassin,ya see
assassin,ya see
assassin,ya see
Assassin, Assassin CREEEED

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Try being a Nintendo Fan, the worst they reveal early is 'we are focusing on Zelda this year'.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Nem said:
lol Odyssey. Mario much? ^^
(Yes, i know it's a book, but the coincidence is funny)
Anyways, i thought they had learned their lesson with yearly installments, but clearly not. Let's hope it isn't. Even if theres more time to develop the titles, the fatigue will settle in again.

So... the legends of Homer having a dream about a mythical plumber may be true...? And that dream may have inspired his writing?

I can't wait to see the next protagonist possessing the enemies and I also can't wait to hear that jazzy assassin tune!