Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed Odyssey Announced, full reveal at E3

It's time to jump up in the air
Jump off, dont be scared!
Jump off and your cares will soar away
and If a dark emperor starts to swirl
don't fear,just cut his throat cause
I'll be your 1 up assassin

assassin,ya see
assassin,ya see
assassin,ya see
Assassin, Assassin CREEEED

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Try being a Nintendo Fan, the worst they reveal early is 'we are focusing on Zelda this year'.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Nem said:
lol Odyssey. Mario much? ^^
(Yes, i know it's a book, but the coincidence is funny)
Anyways, i thought they had learned their lesson with yearly installments, but clearly not. Let's hope it isn't. Even if theres more time to develop the titles, the fatigue will settle in again.

So... the legends of Homer having a dream about a mythical plumber may be true...? And that dream may have inspired his writing?

I can't wait to see the next protagonist possessing the enemies and I also can't wait to hear that jazzy assassin tune!

God forbid they make a game where they cannot reuse half the assets of the previous game -.-

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Not a much better setting then ancient Egypt I might play it eventually. Still haven't played Origins yet.

vivster said:
God forbid they make a game where they cannot reuse half the assets of the previous game -.-

Well your spot on about that pretty much every Assassins Creed game has used assets from previous games.

They're trying the /Black Flag/Unity/Syndicate strategy again ? Ugh ... Yeah I don't see this ending up in a good way. Especially since, except the whole setting, I expect it to be mechanicaly the same way as Origin was.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

They should have skipped ancient Greek and have it set in ancient Rome instead that would have been a bit more interesting. But I'm guessing they didn't want to do that since pretty much the whole Enzio trilogy was set in Italy already.

Dulfite said:
Nem said:
lol Odyssey. Mario much? ^^
(Yes, i know it's a book, but the coincidence is funny)
Anyways, i thought they had learned their lesson with yearly installments, but clearly not. Let's hope it isn't. Even if theres more time to develop the titles, the fatigue will settle in again.

So... the legends of Homer having a dream about a mythical plumber may be true...? And that dream may have inspired his writing?

The more we know! Mario and AC at the olympic games comin up! xD