By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Easiest game you almost master or mastered in lesser time?

playing the piano, I mastered it in around 2-3 minutes, I just mashed the keys and noises started to come out which were just so beautiful to my ears, I even managed to be better than some other people at piano with just some seconds of play, I didn't even play other instruments beforehand and I only learned how to hear sounds in the past couple of months.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

why especially aaa and exclusive? is splatoon even aaa? more like aa? I suck almost in any multiplayer game. but I remember playing tony hawk undergroudn 2 online for the first time and constantly getting the highest score (well I finished the single player first).

Vanquish on ps3. and when I was done with the campaign, I went online and was surprised that many gamers found it difficult.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

I was pretty badass in bloody roar as Long. 😽

Got to Master rank in Uncharted 4 multi-player as a solo player and without ever being stopped more than a couple of games at a middle rank. I was pretty happy about it, even if I have no idea of the real difficulty of the task.

Around the Network

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
It's almost like the game is playing itself, wow.

caffeinade said:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
It's almost like the game is playing itself, wow.

Oh, I went for fun at a Mario Kart Wii tournament in my town, even if I didn't own the game and just played a bit before. Finished 4th out of 30 players, lost in a tight final. The other guys seemed to know what they were doing though... Most of them brought their own controller and were choosing very specific characters and vehicles, and I was there with the provided wiimote and my Luigi on standard kart... 

I think at this point in my gaming life, every new game is mastered quickly. The innovation is so stale right now that there's never a game I try out which doesn't play like a game I have already mastered three times over.

Final Fantasy Dissidia, Playstation all stars, Soul Calibur, Smash Bros, Souls games. And most recently the BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle online beta I decided to give it a try even though I never played a BlazBlue game before and I got 50 wins very quickly with very few losses. Though im mainly a solo player like 99.9 percent Solo player so its extremely rare I ever try going against people online so it surprises me to see me easily wreck people on specific games.

Crysis 2 multiplayer. I think at one point my clan (at the time) and I occupied like 8 out of the top 10 spots on the Xbox leaderboards. We got our egos so inflated on that game, people would legitimately rage when they had like 1 or 2 deaths in a match. For some reason 99% of the player population just could not come to grips with the cloaking, and the energy management at all. Made for the most lopsided gaming I've ever experienced.