By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ANNOUNCEMENT - New Moderators

RolStoppable said:
The picks of the mod team are surprising as usual.

On the plus side, now it might be allowed to express the opinion that the thought of having sex with a transsexual person is disgusting.

If it's disgusting to you, then why are you thinking about it?



Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
RolStoppable said:
The picks of the mod team are surprising as usual.

On the plus side, now it might be allowed to express the opinion that the thought of having sex with a transsexual person is disgusting.

If it's disgusting to you, then why are you thinking about it?

Why are you thinking about what effect the hottest chili in the world would have on your body?

Anytime you come across a question, you'll probably think at least one second about it.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
The picks of the mod team are surprising as usual.

On the plus side, now it might be allowed to express the opinion that the thought of having sex with a transsexual person is disgusting.

The picks are about as surprising as you coming into the thread and throwing shade at a comment someone made a few years ago instead of congratulating the people promoted. Do you mind showing me the notes you keep on every user some day? 



Welp, that happened.



axumblade said:

The picks are about as surprising as you coming into the thread and throwing shade at a comment someone made a few years ago instead of congratulating the people promoted. Do you mind showing me the notes you keep on every user some day? 

Was he talking about Angelus ? (just curious)



Around the Network

I know it's late, but congratulations

Welcome to the team.



                            

Good luck!



fatslob-:O said:
axumblade said:

The picks are about as surprising as you coming into the thread and throwing shade at a comment someone made a few years ago instead of congratulating the people promoted. Do you mind showing me the notes you keep on every user some day? 

Was he talking about Angelus ? (just curious)

Probably a safe bet



RolStoppable said:

The picks of the mod team are surprising as usual.

On the plus side, now it might be allowed to express the opinion that the thought of having sex with a transsexual person is disgusting.

 

Mod Edit ~ CGI - Banned 1 Day

Or not. Also, grats to Angelus for popping his ban cherry.

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 07 June 2018

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Barozi said:
Good luck!

You're lucky I stepped down as a head mod. I was going to reenlist you to the team.