7 (Cautiously Hyped) 18 12.95%

6 (Not quite there yet) 10 7.19%

5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139

Man should be a good year. Some big games I want to see.

1. Fire Emblem
2. Pokémon
3. Metroid Prime 3
4. Super Smash Bros

Those are the big four 1st parties I want to see. Then show me other stuff like the Tales of Game that Bandai has teased since launch, Bayonetta 3 and Shin Megami Tensei in action finally.

If it does the above the conference will be amazing to me. Any game surprises or new games like Animal Crossing or Pikman are cool, but not needed imo. Can just be more info on upcoming games like Octopath (which I will get, just we have enough info already), indies, Yoshi, and so on. Doesn't really matter beyond the above stuff I listed.

Around the Network

Gotta love how they specifically mention Smash Bros for the video presentation. They know exactly what people are waiting to see. im getting on the hype train, these next two weeks need to hurry up!

Did another update to the 2018 Nintendo E3 Hype Train passengers list.

I wonder how long the video presentation will be this year? Around 25 minutes like the Spotlight last year or the usual approximately around 40 minutes like their directs. My guess is it will be longer than at least last years because I'm sure they'll have a lot of Smash to show off, plus other games like Fire Emblem Switch which are releasing this year which haven't revealed any gameplay for.

Green098 said:

Did another update to the 2018 Nintendo E3 Hype Train passengers list.

I wonder how long the video presentation will be this year? Around 25 minutes like the Spotlight last year or the usual approximately around 40 minutes like their directs. My guess is it will be longer than at least last years because I'm sure they'll have a lot of Smash to show off, plus other games like Fire Emblem Switch which are releasing this year which haven't revealed any gameplay for.

My guess would be the smaller near 25 over 40.

As your OP shows, they will go immediately into Smash right after the presentation. The treehouse allows them to talk about each game they want for hours and thus can more streamline the presentation. Think of the most recent direct where we were shown Mario Aces and it talked about all the different shots, defence, modes, ect. Take that whole 3 minute section out and just leave the trailer. you can show off the modes, shots, gameplay in the Treehouse.

So each game that is in the presentation. Lets say a normal direct would require 5 minutes of time for said game. At E3, it needs only 2 minutes of time and then gets 1 hour of treehouse time.

CaptainExplosion said:
JEMC said:

Well, a proper action-adventure game loosely based on Star Tropics would do wonders for Switch's catalog of games. Certainly a lot more than a StarFox racing game...

OT: And why not? I'll get a ticket, please. It's one of the few conferences that I can't watch and I'm curious to see if they have something to show from Prime 4.

I'd like to go, but I can't afford tickets, and I probably won't be allowed across the boarder for saying the president is a shithead.

Oh, but the hype train is magical. Your will is the only ticket you need to get on board, and it's so fast that border patrols won't even notice. You're safe with us!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Ticket please! :D
My expectations aren't that high yet, but they will rise for sure. I'm still expecting Animal Crossing Switch!
I'm looking forward to the Pokémon Switch hate. :)

village boy learns to jump.

A ticket for the hype train please !

Ticket please! I don't really know what I'm expecting but just gimme some Metroid Prime stuff :D

Oh man... It's E3 already.... Woooohoooo.... =) SHIN MEGAMIIIIIIIIIIiii.....
I would like to board on that hype train... A ticket, pls.

A ticket for the hype train please! I hope there's enough place for me and my big backpack full of unfulfillable expectations.