7 (Cautiously Hyped) 18 12.95%

6 (Not quite there yet) 10 7.19%

5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139

I can't wait for the new StarTropics reveal...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

Let the hype begin. Metroid Prime 4, let's go!!!!

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Please don't disappoint me with Pokemon Nintendo.

Yes can't wait to finally see Fire Emblem! Still holding out hope for Animal Crossing, and I'm also curious to see if Starfox Gran Prix is actually real. Oh, and Smash is cool too I guess. :L

Added more people to the 2018 Nintendo E3 Hype Train, don't forget to book your ticket.

Around the Network

Hyped... are they closing E3 then?

I hope they do it with a bang!

Switch!!!

fedfed said:
Hyped... are they closing E3 then?

I hope they do it with a bang!

Not really. They're the last presenter as they always are iirc, but the showfloor will continue for a couple days.

leedlelee said:
I can't wait for the new StarTropics reveal...

Well, a proper action-adventure game loosely based on Star Tropics would do wonders for Switch's catalog of games. Certainly a lot more than a StarFox racing game...

OT: And why not? I'll get a ticket, please. It's one of the few conferences that I can't watch and I'm curious to see if they have something to show from Prime 4.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I'll get on board the hype train.

Pokemon, Smash, Fire Emblem, Yoshi, Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3 will hopefully all show up - and Star Fox Grand Prix, if it's real. Heard rumblings that 3DS is getting a big game announced during Treehouse: Link's Awakening 3D, maybe? I'd prefer that to be on Switch, too. God knows what else we'll see. Some 2019 announcements for Switch (Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Kid Icarus?) and a 2018 surprise would be nice (Metroid Prime Trilogy HD, Pikmin 4?).

We should get a release date hopefully.