By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Solo Headed To Become A Flop? Yep, It Flopped.

How Much Will Solo Make WW?

Under $700M 56 60.87%

$700M-$800M 18 19.57%

$801M-$900M 12 13.04%

$901M-$1B 3 3.26%

Over $1B 3 3.26%

Total:92

1. It's cannon that Deadpool is pansexual and is used humorously

2. It's cannon that Lando is straight and into humans.

Changing cannon for no reason other than the sake of SJWs is just pathetic.

Around the Network

I hope the IP dies off at least for awhile.

Maxosaurus-rex said:
1. It's cannon that Deadpool is pansexual and is used humorously

2. It's cannon that Lando is straight and into humans.

Changing cannon for no reason other than the sake of SJWs is just pathetic.

Is it Canon that Lando is straight and only in to humans? Where was that established?

Even if it is, it just evolved with the times to be more representative.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

At this point, i don't think the SW brand can flop. So likely no. Should it? Maybe.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

areason said:
I wasn't going to watch it due to no jedi, then i found out that Solo is a pansexual, so yeah not gonna bother.

That's Lando,  Solo is transgender.

Around the Network

I’m going to see it tomorrow, but I do have pretty low expectations. Not necessarily because of how The Last Jedi was handled (I liked it as a film, but I see how it messes up as a Star Wars film), but because nothing I’ve seen in trailers has excited me so far. Anyway, I guess it can only surprise then.

For the record I thought Rogue One was really awesome, the best one from the Disney era and better than the prequels though I like Episode 3 a lot as well. Spin-Off Star Wars movies can be of that quality and I’d be happy. I’m not expecting that though and think the rest of the audience isn’t either. So it won’t catch RO’s 1.1 billion, I predict 800 million, which Disney won’t be happy with.

Ganoncrotch said:
WolfpackN64 said:
I want to watch it, but it's exam season, so I can't see it in theather.
It'll do ok, because it's Star Wars. TLJ did nothing to damage Star Wars, that's just a fiction of the vocal minority.

What plot arcs do you want answered from ep9 though? They pretty much wrapped up everything of interest with tlj, I can't think of a reason to watch it and I'm the person that was at a midnight showing of solo, feel if they don't sell this to me it's gonna be rough.

Could be wrong of course if they pull ito something huge..... Vader getting rivived or something deep to leave people walking away from it thinking "what next" a movie should always try to get people hyped to see where a story goes for the follow ups.

I don't expect to see any big events in Solo, but I do like to see the Star Wars universe expanded and fleshed out.

Can only hope. Star wars has been ruined in this Kathleen woman's hands. Now it needs to be rebooted or it will keep going downhill.

I didn't think i'd see the day Star Trek would be in better hands than Star wars. Sucessful and enjoyable new movies and series. Star wars is garbage now.

I don't accept a thismeintiel-thread without the prediction that MS will leave the console business. Sorry!
Better luck next time.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I haven't seen much hype for this film. Too much SWs in too few months.