By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: GOW Exceeded 5 Million Sales In One Month

5 million ?? is that official? That would be awesome!

I would be very happy for the developers and Sony. Sony invests the most money / development costs in games for the players (in comparison with microsoft and nintendo in the last 5-6 years) and that's why the success is particularly important. The revenue may be used to develop a new IP and a new God of War game by Santa Monica.

In one video, the "God of War-producer" cry because he is so happy with his team about the game (ratings/sales figures),a developer with a lot of passion :)

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 24 May 2018

Around the Network

in a month like 30 days, or the 10 days it was available in april???

3M in 2/3 days and now 5M in 1 month !

That's certainly mighty impressive. Gotta see if it has the legs of an evergreen title now.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

GribbleGrunger said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
amazing number in this short time, really curious in what direction this ip will continue

good answer😉

Heavenly_King said:

Its barely been 30days.... and it takes time to collect data and count it ect.
I think this means "the first month" (april) (10days of sales data).

That makes sense to me, I doubt they could say "first month = 30days" when its barely been that long, and it takes time to collect sales data.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Heavenly_King said:

That makes sense to me, I doubt they could say "first month = 30days" when its barely been that long, and it takes time to collect sales data.

I think they would have specified something like "just a bit more than a week" if it was the actual case.

Mar1217 said:
JRPGfan said:

I think they would have specified something like "just a bit more than a week" if it was the actual case.

Either way its impressive, even if they mean its first month (30days instead of april sales).

Like this could probably end up doing like 10m this year? or something crazy like that? 199$ bundled with GoW  this holiday would fly off store shelves.

All I can say is...WOW!!!

JRPGfan said:
Mar1217 said:

Either way its impressive, even if they mean its first month (30days instead of april sales).

Like this could probably end up doing like 10m this year? or something crazy like that? 199$ bundled with GoW  this holiday would fly off store shelves.

Yeah, I wanna see how it can do on it's own first, then shit out a ton of bundled PS4 Slim with it ...

Aren't they going to be too many bundles at this rate though ? ... (COD, maybe a Spidey one, GOW, maybe a RDR2)

I also think they're going to plummet the price to 30 bucks or something lower just to up it's sales a bit too.

Hunting Season is done...