By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Media Molecule Working On LBP4? [Speculation]

GribbleGrunger said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

yeah they have been invested in Dreams for awhile, i was thinking that too.

It's certainly a capable engine and toolset and Healey has said on more than one occasion they're thinking of allowing people to export their creations as a standalone game. That could be how they plan on making money from Dreams. Allow people to sell their games on PSN (quality controlled of course) and take royalties. 

I thought they confirmed they were doing this, but that there would be no fees or costs?

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
MAKE A PROPER STORY MODE CAMPAIGN DAMN IT!!!!

Dont depend on user generated content as the perk for your game to sell, because it wont.

The PS5 Exists. 

I got sooooo burned out on lbp. Hoping it’s not that.

I hope it's LBP4. Such an under appreciated game. Both me and my daughter love playing it together and I want it to continue.

GribbleGrunger said:
Heavenly_King said:
MAKE A PROPER STORY MODE CAMPAIGN DAMN IT!!!!

Dont depend on user generated content as the perk for your game to sell, because it wont.

It is better than the LBP story mode, but still; those campaigns scream "we are here to show you what can you do with our tools".  they dont look like a proper SP game campaign; or at least not they are not a $60 worth SP campaign.

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:

It is better than the LBP story mode, but still; those campaigns scream "we are here to show you what can you do with our tools".  they dont look like a proper SP game campaign; or at least not they are not a $60 worth SP campaign.

They've build a brand new engine from scratch using brand new technology, wrapped it up in an innovative package that's intuitive and deep, pushed their Play/Create/Share philosophy to never before seen levels of ability and added in three interwoven campaigns to boot. 

That's $60 easily. 

The PS5 Exists.