Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Software Sales - May 13th to May 19th, 2018

Individual formats

All formats

Others:

TOP 20 PLAYSTATION 4

TOP 20 XBOX ONE

TOP 20 NINTENDO SWITCH

TOP 20 NINTENDO 3DS

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

GOW must be approaching 5m by now, surely.

The PS5 Exists. 

Does anyone know what Hyrule Warriors ranked previously on Wii U and 3DS? #2/3 seems pretty good for what it is. Donkey Kong still hanging around in the top 5 too.

Edit: Never mind found it; #4 in the individual charts and #3 in the combined.

Source 1 and Source 2

Last edited by Green098 - on 21 May 2018

I don't get how Minecraft sells so much

is this the 5th week now (chart wise)? daaamn son and still #1.

GribbleGrunger said:
GOW must be approaching 5m by now, surely.

If it did more than 3.1m in 3days.... and its been 30+ days since its release.
It should be well over 5m by now right? not approaching, over.

Mar1217 said:
Great debut for SMT SJ Redux ... *chuckles

to be fair... its a old DS game, sure it got a little spit&shinning up, but at the core, its still pretty apparent its a DS game.
But its a welcome addition to the 3DS.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 21 May 2018

Around the Network

DKC TF has legs!

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

GOD OF WAR'S HIGH FIVE

21/May/2018

Sony’s PS4 ‘God of War’ takes a fifth consecutive week at No1 – just one more No1 will see it equal the 6 consecutive weeks for Sony’s ‘The Last of Us’ on PS3 (starting week 24, 2013).

There are around 17 core titles across 9 retailers being promoted throughout this month under the ‘LetsPlayMay’ campaign, but EA’s ‘FIFA 18’, although not part of this campaign, benefits from massive retail promotion to rise 2 places to No2. So Nintendo’s ‘Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition’ for Switch has to settle for a No3 debut – this is the same position the original ‘Hyrule Warriors’ on WiiU debuted back in week 38/2014. In terms of the aforementioned ‘LetsPlayMay’ campaign there are 13 titles in the Top 40 this week and 4 within the Top 10 – Warner’s ‘Lego Marvel Superheroes 2’ (No6), Ubisoft’s ‘Assassins Creed Origins’ (No7), Rockstar/Take 2’s ‘GTA V’ (No9) and Activision’s ‘Call of Duty WWII’ (No10). There are also a couple of Koch-distributed Atlus titles debuting this week, with ‘Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey Redux’ for 3DS debuting at No31 and ‘Dragon’s Crown Pro’ for PS4 debuting at No33.

Boy of Dad still number one, nice

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Mar1217 said:
JRPGfan said:

is this the 5th week now (chart wise)? daaamn son and still #1.

If it did more than 3.1m in 3days.... and its been 30+ days since its release.
It should be well over 5m by now right? not approaching, over.

to be fair... its a old DS game, sure it got a little spit&shinning up, but at the core, its still pretty apparent its a DS game.
But its a welcome addition to the 3DS.

It sure doesn't undermine the pleasure I have playing it :P

I got it too :) I cant help myself, collect SMT games if possible.

There was one new game in the Top Ten this week in the form of Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition for Nintendo Switch. It's the second biggest launch for the game so far. The Wii U version, released in September 2014, sold more than double the number posted here. But the 3DS edition, released in March 2016, sold slightly fewer units.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-05-21-uk-charts-god-of-war-scores-fifth-no-1-as-hyrule-warriors-debuts-in-third