By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How often do you eat rice ?

How often do you eat rice ?

Every meal 5 7.35%

Once a day 8 11.76%

A few times a week 22 32.35%

A few times a month 22 32.35%

A few times a year 6 8.82%

Ralery 4 5.88%

I've never eaten rice 1 1.47%

Total:68

Every other day.

Around the Network

Every day. Rice and Peas (technically beans) is served with almost every meal here in Jamaica except for breakfast.

Twice a week usually. I don't use sticks tho but I will do it someday to feel weeb

Around twice a month, usually as mushroom pilaf.

I like rice but I rarely get around eating it. Basically I get 100% of my rice consumption from Sushi. I've recently been to Japan and to my surprise and disappointment I absolutely did not like the rice they had there. It was just too bland for my taste.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

A few times a month.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

I like rice but I rarely get around eating it. Basically I get 100% of my rice consumption from Sushi. I've recently been to Japan and to my surprise and disappointment I absolutely did not like the rice they had there. It was just too bland for my taste.

Do you not like curry? Because curry rice is far from bland, ya know due to the curry sauce and everything...

Wouldn't hurt if the rice had any taste at all.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Hardly ever but I'm eating it right now lol

Usually when I order from Pollo Loco, Yoshinoya, Waba Grill, or Flame Broiler. Always go for brown rice when possible...

JRPGfan said:
Dr.Vita said:

Usually only boil it and eat it after.

Enjoy your poisoning yourself then.
I guess the same could be said about people that smoke cigarettes.

Im just saying this because apparently alot of people dont know that rice can be harmfull when you eat it like that.

Rice stepped in water overnight doesn't taste good though. lol