By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Ops 4 reveal. Post stream, Thoughts and rage venting.

Wow they actually did it, they made me even less interested on that franchise than I already was. Didn't know that was possible.

Really curious on how the sales are going to be, if this is a massive hit don't think we will see the return of the campaign anytime soon on the next games, but I wonder if it sells bellow expectations if they would take it back and put it on an update or DLC...

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network

I hope it's playable offline with bots like the other ones. I could not care for the campaign in any way.

Day 1 buy for me. Glad they are focusing on the online instead of a dumb campaign mode.

If it allows 4 player splitscreen it gets a sale from me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

There are lots of changes to multiplayer but i feel like i am gonna enjoy it. Zombies looks really good and BR sounds good but need gameplay for that. Day one buy for me.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Well, this is going to flop, maybe not quite as hard as Infinite Warfare did, but a flop none-the-less. The multiplayer trailer has alot of dislikes already because it looks like they just reskinned Black Ops 3 MP but with boost jumping and wallrunning removed. The zombies mode looks like a hit, but only a fraction of the fanbase plays Zombies, they needed to nail the multiplayer for the game to be a success. Hopefully the fanbase gets the boots on the ground modern game we want next year from Infinity Ward, give us Modern Warfare 4!!!

It wont flop. Black Ops 3 had lots of dislikes but ti went on to sell very well. I thin Black Ops 4 will do better than Bo3 and WW2.

PC version is going to be locked to B.net:

The PR makes me cringe so hard. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

So the thing about it having grappling hooks and being like Overwatch wasn't far from the truth after all. 

Yeah, I think this'll be the first CoD I actually skip. 

@ 0:19 tell me that wasn't an advanced movement.

shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:

It wont flop. Black Ops 3 had lots of dislikes but ti went on to sell very well. I thin Black Ops 4 will do better than Bo3 and WW2.

Eh, Black Ops 3 sold well but had alot less MP longevity compared to the older CoD games. For many it was the straw that broke the camel's back, a significant portion of the CoD fanbase has gotten fed up with futuristic CoD games after 6 straight years of near future or far future CoD games (Black Ops 2, Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, Black Ops 3, Infinite Warfare all had 2020's or later settings), and Activision/Treyarch were crazy for thinking that portion of the fanbase is going to accept another futuristic CoD game after only a 1 year break (WW2). 

This isnt true. Black Ops 3 got a 5th dlc that ended up being the ebst selling CoD DLC. During mid 2017 it had like 500k on PS4 alone. Bo3 also still has new events going on and have got some new maps lately. On the most played Xbox list the lowest i have seen it gone to is #14.  Its probably one of the most active CoDs when it comes to MP longevity. 

KManX89 said:

So the thing about it having grappling hooks and being like Overwatch wasn't far from the truth after all. 

Yeah, I think this'll be the first CoD I actually skip. 

@ 0:19 tell me that wasn't an advanced movement.

Game is boots on the ground there is no exo movements. That was just a grappling hook.