By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel 70 years celebration & US opens embassy in Jerusalem, lethal clashes erupt

They used live ammunition on protesters, the intent was there

Around the Network
tokilamockingbrd said:
kirby007 said:

Dunno i would return the state back before the second world war

lololololololol

Ok. Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq is now part of the British Empire. I usually assume people arguing about something have at least some knowledge of basic history... I really should stop doing that. Seriously just google "Map of world 1936" it is painted red and blue. 

You do realize no Palestinian state ever existed right. Israel>Israel/Judea>Babylon>Persia>Greek>Rome>Byzantine>Caliphates>Ottoman Empire>British Empire>Israel  I will at the brief Kingdom of Jerusalem set up by the Crusades existed during the Caliphate phase. 

In like 70 A.D. Jerusalem was destroyed by Rome after major revolts. At this point Jews dispersed across the middle east and Europe (Called great Diaspora) after the holocaust the Zionist movement really took fire, and since the land was British territory they simply carved out a piece and made a home for the Jews because of what happened. This is why Islamic countries like to deny the holocaust. Because if it never happened then it delegitimizes the reason the Jews were given the land. 

Watch movie "Orient Express" it takes place in this interwar period. It is the only movie I personally have ever seen that shows British ruled Jerusalem. 

Arabs lived there and got tossed out, official state or not. o need to get triggered because i suggested an option opposide of deporting the palestines

Edit did you even see the post i was reacting towards 

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The irony of this whole mess is that the Orange President thinks Neo-nazis are good people too.

Y'know there was Christians, Jews, and Arabs living in Palestine, but shit hit the fan when the European Jews moved in. politically I mean.

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 14 May 2018

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
CrazyGamer2017 said:
kirby007 said:

The solution you just suggested for the "savages" deport them back to europe and the usa etc

Deport the Jews? I think they have been through that some 75 years ago and it did not really work well for them. Also why would you want to deport the Jews? They have a land and want to live there peacefully if given the chance. Should they go because other people hate them?

If your home neighbor hated you and threatened you and broke your windows etc only because you live there and don't believe the same stuff he believes in, who should leave? You or your neighbor? Or nobody? We all choose different answers to that question and I have made my choice too.

EDIT: I would like to add for clarity's sake that even within a group of people brainwashed by any sort of influence, be it religious or political or any other, that there is always part of that group that will not blindly fall for and follow said influence. In other words it's NEVER 100% of the people in a country or region that will give in to violence, war or any other form of barbarity caused or approved by their society. In other words Palestinians who do not wish for violence and hatred towards Israel should be, regardless of the outcome of this conflict left free to live out their lives in Palestine or even in Israel. I wouldn't imagine Israel going after such people but if they did I would strongly disagree with that.

So we cant deport jews because they have been deported before. But the arabs aint deported before so that isnt a problem sound logic!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

deskpro2k3 said:

The irony of this whole mess is that the Orange President thinks Neo-nazis are good people too.

Supporting Israel is basically what Neo-Nazis always wanted.

Around the Network

Fuck Israel. and if you support their murder of the Palestinian people. Fuck you too. Humans are Humans. And lets be honest since WW2 Israel has done Palestine dirty.

Last edited by ShadowSoldier - on 14 May 2018

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

kirby007 said:

So we cant deport jews because they have been deported before. But the arabs aint deported before so that isnt a problem sound logic!

I never said that, regarding the Jews I only said that they have been deported before and that did not go well for them. I think you can agree that deportations like the ones to Auschwitz-Birkenau weren't exactly a triumph of the human race, to say the least.

To that I'll add that deporting Palestinians (the ones that hate on Israel) towards another country of their choice to live out their lives peacefully if peace even means anything to such people, is not exactly comparable to the brutal and cruel deportations of Jews during WW2.

And finally It's only a suggestion, like I said before if both Palestinians and Israelis think everybody should stay and merrily hate and kill each other off until the end of time then who am I to tell them how they should work out their relationship?

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 14 May 2018

Jaicee said:
*reads the OP*

Another astonishingly excellent gesture from the man who refers to Native Americans collectively as "Pocahantas" and sees nothing racist about it. I know what you're thinking: How could such a man so brazenly support straight-up, not-so-neo colonialism?

Do you live in a box or are you misrepresenting that on purpose? He called Elisabeth Warren pocahantas because she fibbed about being native american to advance her career. To be fair, there's no proof either way but it's a joke among some politicians about her. It wasn't racist.

CGI-Quality said:
ShadowSoldier said:

Fuck Israel. and if you support their murder of the Palestinian people. Fuck you too. Humans are Humans. And lets be honest since WW2 Israel has done Palestine dirty.

...Lol message recieved 

Thats way too adorable.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Errorist76 said:
numberwang said:

You are crafting some feeble narratives in your own head.

No, he’s just pointing out an interesting analogy.

I am a she, but I'm glad somebody was able to understand what I was getting at.