By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel 70 years celebration & US opens embassy in Jerusalem, lethal clashes erupt

Jaicee said:
numberwang said:

I see, Liz is the victim here and Trump the bad guy.

Not simply Elizabeth Warren, but the entire Native American population.

My point was to draw a comparison between Trump's attitude toward the systematic expulsion of Native Americans from their lands (e.g. his self-described favorite past president being Andrew Jackson, who is perhaps best known for the whole 'trail of tears' thing, as another illustration) and his attitude toward the systematic expulsion of the Palestinian people from their lands.

You are crafting some feeble narratives in your own head.



Around the Network
kirby007 said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

You mean back to when Jews had no state? It's a valid opinion but then we'd be back to square one, the Jews have no state so what then?

The solution you just suggested for the "savages" deport them back to europe and the usa etc

Deport the Jews? I think they have been through that some 75 years ago and it did not really work well for them. Also why would you want to deport the Jews? They have a land and want to live there peacefully if given the chance. Should they go because other people hate them?

If your home neighbor hated you and threatened you and broke your windows etc only because you live there and don't believe the same stuff he believes in, who should leave? You or your neighbor? Or nobody? We all choose different answers to that question and I have made my choice too.

EDIT: I would like to add for clarity's sake that even within a group of people brainwashed by any sort of influence, be it religious or political or any other, that there is always part of that group that will not blindly fall for and follow said influence. In other words it's NEVER 100% of the people in a country or region that will give in to violence, war or any other form of barbarity caused or approved by their society. In other words Palestinians who do not wish for violence and hatred towards Israel should be, regardless of the outcome of this conflict left free to live out their lives in Palestine or even in Israel. I wouldn't imagine Israel going after such people but if they did I would strongly disagree with that.

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 14 May 2018

numberwang said:
Jaicee said:

Not simply Elizabeth Warren, but the entire Native American population.

My point was to draw a comparison between Trump's attitude toward the systematic expulsion of Native Americans from their lands (e.g. his self-described favorite past president being Andrew Jackson, who is perhaps best known for the whole 'trail of tears' thing, as another illustration) and his attitude toward the systematic expulsion of the Palestinian people from their lands.

You are crafting some feeble narratives in your own head.

No, he’s just pointing out an interesting analogy.



Errorist76 said:
numberwang said:

You are crafting some feeble narratives in your own head.

No, he’s just pointing out an interesting analogy.

Please clap!



Seems the brain washing doesn't end in Israel and Palestine, unless a lot of the posters here live there. Change starts with the young yet the old guard on both sides makes sure the stalemate continues. The only solution, mandatory mixed schooling from junior kindergarten. When pigs fly etc.



Around the Network
kirby007 said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

Or don't... if you think that letting them stay and being at war ALL THE TIME is better.

Between staying and murdering, making terrorism and risking military attacks against me, I'd choose to go, if peace was really what I wanted. But maybe that's just me. Maybe staying, brainwashing my kids to hate the neighbors, killing my neighbors through terrorism whenever I can, blowing myself up in a bus to kill as many of my neighbors as possible screaming Allah Akbar and seeing my neighbor going military against me is more fun or makes more sense, I don't know...

Dunno i would return the state back before the second world war

lololololololol

Ok. Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq is now part of the British Empire. I usually assume people arguing about something have at least some knowledge of basic history... I really should stop doing that. Seriously just google "Map of world 1936" it is painted red and blue. 

You do realize no Palestinian state ever existed right. Israel>Israel/Judea>Babylon>Persia>Greek>Rome>Byzantine>Caliphates>Ottoman Empire>British Empire>Israel  I will at the brief Kingdom of Jerusalem set up by the Crusades existed during the Caliphate phase. 

In like 70 A.D. Jerusalem was destroyed by Rome after major revolts. At this point Jews dispersed across the middle east and Europe (Called great Diaspora) after the holocaust the Zionist movement really took fire, and since the land was British territory they simply carved out a piece and made a home for the Jews because of what happened. This is why Islamic countries like to deny the holocaust. Because if it never happened then it delegitimizes the reason the Jews were given the land. 

 

Watch movie "Orient Express" it takes place in this interwar period. It is the only movie I personally have ever seen that shows British ruled Jerusalem. 

Last edited by tokilamockingbrd - on 14 May 2018

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

SvennoJ said:
Seems the brain washing doesn't end in Israel and Palestine, unless a lot of the posters here live there. Change starts with the young yet the old guard on both sides makes sure the stalemate continues. The only solution, mandatory mixed schooling from junior kindergarten. When pigs fly etc.

The more diverse, the less trust a society has. Example right here.

http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Mandatory diversity training increases hostility.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/on-leadership/wp/2016/07/01/to-improve-diversity-dont-make-people-go-to-diversity-training-really-2/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c06bf645d5b3



They used live ammunition on protesters, the intent was there



tokilamockingbrd said:
Ka-pi96 said:
One of the worst countries in the world. Absolutely disgusting the things they've done to the Palestinians!

Very anti-sematic of you. Palestinian children are literally brainwashed in school that is Israel is evil and they should be wiped off the face of the earth. Is there little wonder why they grow up into adults incapable of co-existing with Israelis? 

I hoped you looked at the conditions which Palestinians are living in since 1949 after their territory got taken by force by Israel in a "preventive war" later on.

They have basically no human rights under their control/law, walls (illegal ones at that) have been constructed progressively around their territories, ressources are scarces, victims of racial abuse, etc ...

Sorry, but it's completly understandable why these people would vilify them.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

tokilamockingbrd said:
kirby007 said:

Dunno i would return the state back before the second world war

lololololololol

Ok. Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq is now part of the British Empire. I usually assume people arguing about something have at least some knowledge of basic history... I really should stop doing that. Seriously just google "Map of world 1936" it is painted red and blue. 

You do realize no Palestinian state ever existed right. Israel>Israel/Judea>Babylon>Persia>Greek>Rome>Byzantine>Caliphates>Ottoman Empire>British Empire>Israel  I will at the brief Kingdom of Jerusalem set up by the Crusades existed during the Caliphate phase. 

In like 70 A.D. Jerusalem was destroyed by Rome after major revolts. At this point Jews dispersed across the middle east and Europe (Called great Diaspora) after the holocaust the Zionist movement really took fire, and since the land was British territory they simply carved out a piece and made a home for the Jews because of what happened. This is why Islamic countries like to deny the holocaust. Because if it never happened then it delegitimizes the reason the Jews were given the land. 

 

Watch movie "Orient Express" it takes place in this interwar period. It is the only movie I personally have ever seen that shows British ruled Jerusalem. 

Arabs lived there and got tossed out, official state or not. o need to get triggered because i suggested an option opposide of deporting the palestines

 

Edit did you even see the post i was reacting towards 



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.