By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel 70 years celebration & US opens embassy in Jerusalem, lethal clashes erupt

Isreal are murderes,yet no nation does anything about it!
They should have learned from ww2,but now they are doing the same.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
tokilamockingbrd said:
Ka-pi96 said:
One of the worst countries in the world. Absolutely disgusting the things they've done to the Palestinians!

Very anti-sematic of you. Palestinian children are literally brainwashed in school that is Israel is evil and they should be wiped off the face of the earth. Is there little wonder why they grow up into adults incapable of co-existing with Israelis? 

You do realise it’s exactly the same in Israel? They are even more nationalist and brain washed than the Americans.

Israel actually is behaving evil down there. Would you just accept it and not fight back if it was your land, your country and you were forced to live in a prison under constant attack? 

forest-spirit said:
And he was so close to getting that Nobel Peace Price. But I guess that's smart, Peace Prices are for sissies and you can't have a sissy on the throne.

Moving an embassy to the capital of your ally doesn't justify the response its received.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

EspadaGrim said:

Mainstream media trying to pin this on Trump despite that these Riots have been going on for a month, I support Israel over Hamas. Also Israel has a right to name it's own Capital.

Not when it’s such a conflicted area. Reason why the rest of the world doesn’t acknowledge it, besides that orange imbecile. You are aware of the fact that Trump’s acknowledgement happened over a month ago, right?

outlawauron said:
forest-spirit said:
And he was so close to getting that Nobel Peace Price. But I guess that's smart, Peace Prices are for sissies and you can't have a sissy on the throne.

Moving an embassy to the capital of your ally doesn't justify the response its received.

No, but it doesn't make it any less idiotic. Most [sane] people knew that such an action would lead to more instability in the region and many deaths (so far 55 people have been killed). From what I understand part of the embassy is on disputed ground, which would make matters even more complicated.

Around the Network

what makes this whole thing even more disgusting is the fact that nobody acknowledge Israel's crimes against humanity all the time.

Faust said:
what makes this whole thing even more disgusting is the fact that nobody acknowledge Israel's crimes against humanity all the time.

What crimes? Defending themselves against savages?

But even if you argued crimes which I may under some circumstances agree or acknowledge, what does that have to do with today's events of opening an embassy in the obvious capital of another country?

It's as if I said, America has (which is true) cowardly dropped nuclear bombs on CIVILIANS in Hiroshima and Nagasaki so I'm disgusted that Washington is the capital of the US...

One may or may not agree about WW2 events like Hiroshima and Nagasaki but it has nothing to do with the US wanting Washington DC as their capital.

As for today's events, I congratulate Israel's celebration of their 70th anniversary, as for the US embassy, embassies are supposed to be in capitals aren't they? So that's where this embassy is now.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
Faust said:

But even if you argued crimes which I may under some circumstances agree or acknowledge, what does that have to do with today's events of opening an embassy in the obvious capital of another country?

It's as if I said, America has (which is true) cowardly dropped nuclear bombs on CIVILIANS in Hiroshima and Nagasaki so I'm disgusted that Washington is the capital of the US...

One may or may not agree about WW2 events like Hiroshima and Nagasaki but it has nothing to do with the US wanting Washington DC as their capital.

As for today's events, I congratulate Israel's celebration of their 70th anniversary, as for the US embassy, embassies are supposed to be in capitals aren't they? So that's where this embassy is now.

Those goddamn savages it would be a whole lot easier if they didnt exist at all

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
Faust said:

savages? really? we have the video in case you missed it (check the op)

I dont care if you dont see fellow humans as... well humans, but you dont get to kill them for a protests

Errorist76 said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

Very anti-sematic of you. Palestinian children are literally brainwashed in school that is Israel is evil and they should be wiped off the face of the earth. Is there little wonder why they grow up into adults incapable of co-existing with Israelis? 

You do realise it’s exactly the same in Israel? They are even more nationalist and brain washed than the Americans.

Israel actually is behaving evil down there. Would you just accept it and not fight back if it was your land, your country and you were forced to live in a prison under constant attack? 

defending your border against people who are brainwashed from birth that you have no right to exist and should all die is not evil.

Arab nations have already tried to wipe Israel off the map multiple times. They have the right to defend themselves. 

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.