By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think EA could make a crossover game ala Mario+Rabbids with Nintendo ?

Will EA ever make a crossover game with Nintendo ?

Yes, they're already working on it! 1 3.85%

Yes, perhoaps in a few ye... 1 3.85%

Maybe, I'm not so sure 1 3.85%

No, but they would if Nin... 5 19.23%

No, they'll never do it 17 65.38%

Star Wars x Metroid x Sta... 1 3.85%

Total:26

EA and Nintendo have never been on the same wavelength. The guy who founded EA had it out for them lmao. But no, they just don't have what Ubisoft and Nintendo have. I don't see it happening soon.

Around the Network

If there is enough money involved...then anything is possible. But I very much doubt anything would happen anytime soon.

Rumour had it that Nintendo approached Criterion at one time before the Wii U got revealed and asked them to make an F-Zero game. Various circumstances stopped that, however.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/06/exclusive_we_almost_got_a_wii_u_f-zero_created_by_burnout_studio_criterion

Nowadays, I hope EA stays as far away from any Nintendo IP as possible. Even though a Metroid x Dead Space game might be cool.

EA and Nintendo are on opposite ends of the spectrum in ideology and approach.  Both of them are strong headed and very controlling over their assets and time.  I strongly doubt something like this would ever happen.  Even if they did, I don't think I would even want it.  Would prefer if EA just went away to be honest.

Not sure why they would partner with Nintendo to get some goodwill from gamers. Its not Nintendo fans they keep screwing over.

Around the Network

Not in near future.

Well Nintendo own Mario and Ubisoft own Rabbids so why would EA ever make this game?

:/

(Kaza the Legend of Zelda?)

I doubt EA will launch any game on Switch besides Fifa, and I'm not even sure about that one. So imagine how unlikely I think is a crossover game between both companies.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

TBH i rather it didn't happen if an opportunity presented itself.

Other studios have evolved and moved forward where as EA seem to be in their own little world and putting paywalls in the way. Eventually they will become irrelevant when licensees decide to not be exclusive with EA.

What EA property would even mesh with Nintendo?