By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter XX Switch coming west as Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

Nice, albeit it should have arrived earlier. Oh, well, better late than never, I suppose.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Expect this game to be on a 1gb cartridge and the rest needs to be downloaded lol

Now that more people in the West know what Monster Hunter is, I expect this to do a million outside Japan.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

about time, im gonna be picking it up

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

That is good news. Might have to tey this out.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Expect this game to be on a 1gb cartridge and the rest needs to be downloaded lol

That's optimistic I'm expecting just a case with a download code at this point.

I'd rather have RE4 on Switch. Wii edition.

forest-spirit said:
While it's nice that it's finally coming, you have to wonder what the heck the higher ups at Capcom are thinking. They could've released this last year, instead they said they had no plans on releasing it at all, shattering the hope of those who looked forward to playing it. And now, a year later, with a newer Monster Hunter game out, it somehow makes sense to localise it? I...seriously don't understand you Capcom.

I mean, it was completely obvious that what Capcom was thinking is that it wanted Monster Hunter World to be a breakthrough title for the series in the West, and didn't want to risk splitting its own market by bringing MHXX earlier.

Now that Capcom has got those sales, it's circling back with the older title to make a little more money.

Watch this be another 'test'.

Nice,i love monster hunter. World made some cool improvements,but generations is still worth playing.It's so good.