By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - games you have sold or about to sell that hurt

I’ve thrown out consoles and all the games I’ve owned (Atari 7800, Intellevision, Vic 20, SNES, N64, PS1/2), but I’ve never sold one. I’ve mostly done it in a move and I didn’t feel like lugging them around. I gave a car away too to a landlord for the same reason. I’ve repurchased an Atari 7800 because I missed it so much, but the others - to hell with em.

But lately I’ve been collecting for my older systems. If I come across an Xbox, GameCube, or Ngage game I don’t have, I usually buy it if it’s decently priced. I must say though, I do miss Stunt Race FX for the SNES.

Around the Network

Mario Party 6 and 7.

I forget why I did it but not having these 2 games really hurts my soul. Hours of fun and i've been craving another go at them.

what hurt me the most, were when i sold xenogears for psone, miss you😞

One day I sold so many N64 and Gamecube games, but I can't remember what for. Nowadays I try to rebuy them one buy one if I see them. Years later I realised that this was extremely stupid and I will never do that again, even if it is a game that I have mixed feelings to. For exmple, there are three Wii U games that don't satisfy me as much as all the others, which are Nintendo Land, Legend of Kay: Anniversary and Scribblenauts Unlimited. Still, I won't sell any of them, because I know that one day I will feel an urge to take quick look into them once again.

The games that still hurt me to not possess are Baten Kaitos, Skies of Arcadia Legends, Star Fox Adventures, Second Sight, Super Smash Bros. 64, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64 and F-Zero X.

Last edited by GoOnKid - on 06 May 2018

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

None really, when I’m done with a game I’m done with it. I completed Nino Kuni2 last week and deleted it off my PS4 right after.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

non. i don't sell ever otherwise i know id regret it lol

I don't think I've ever sold a single game I own. Just too much of a collector, and I don't want to find myself in a situation where I want to play a game I suddenly don't have anymore.

During the decades when my children were small I always had a difficult time getting their approval when I wanted to sell games to buy new ones - gaming is an expensive hobby when you have small kids to feed and clothe.
Now they are grownups and I got their blessing when I wanted to clean the attic and sell a bunch of old games. It was mostly Nintendo and mostly Gamecube games. The most valuable was Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (PAL).
I gave the money to my kids.
I have no regrets because the games will be bought by people that care for old games more than I do.

And I just sold both games and in same day my one of my shoes has gotten a hole this made me sad selling my games to buy shoes instead of street fighter 30th anniversary for switch im not happy today

I game on all consoles and PC

dx11332sega said:
And I just sold both games and in same day my one of my shoes has gotten a hole this made me sad selling my games to buy shoes instead of street fighter 30th anniversary for switch im not happy today

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism