By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - games you have sold or about to sell that hurt

None really, when I’m done with a game I’m done with it. I completed Nino Kuni2 last week and deleted it off my PS4 right after.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

non. i don't sell ever otherwise i know id regret it lol

I don't think I've ever sold a single game I own. Just too much of a collector, and I don't want to find myself in a situation where I want to play a game I suddenly don't have anymore.

During the decades when my children were small I always had a difficult time getting their approval when I wanted to sell games to buy new ones - gaming is an expensive hobby when you have small kids to feed and clothe.
Now they are grownups and I got their blessing when I wanted to clean the attic and sell a bunch of old games. It was mostly Nintendo and mostly Gamecube games. The most valuable was Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (PAL).
I gave the money to my kids.
I have no regrets because the games will be bought by people that care for old games more than I do.

dx11332sega said:
And I just sold both games and in same day my one of my shoes has gotten a hole this made me sad selling my games to buy shoes instead of street fighter 30th anniversary for switch im not happy today

Around the Network

Well, I never sell games. Most of them are digital now, but even the ones that aren't, I keep too. Forever. I don't feel it's worth it to resell games. If I really needed to, my PC mines bitcoin at a rate of 3 dollars a day, or, since I'm looking at my other computer's screen, .000339. so I guess I could use that, but selling games to get another is never an option for me.

I sell everything (Except downloaded games of course) once I'm completely done with it, otherwise it ends up gathering dust on my shelves and I mostly never play it again if I kept it. At least by selling it, I get some money back to buy other games, it's the circle of life... for video games.

Only case I regretted selling a game was when later on that game got DLC's that I would have cared to get but since I sold the game I couldn't play the DLC's anymore. As far as I can remember this only happened once to me and that was with the first Evil Within game. Would have loved to do the DLC's but never did them cause I sold the main game.

It probably will never happen again as I never buy games day one anymore. By the time I get my games now, every possible DLC's I could care for have been out so when I do sell those games there are no regrets.