By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK April charts: God of War takes No.1, Nintendo Labo starts slow

I don't know about the Variety Kit (it does look like it has some potential) but the Robot Kit looked freaking awful in the promotional video.

I mean, Christ on a cat, what the hell is that?  A robot?  That's a robot?  Looks more like a scuba kit, though I guess diving gear made out of paper wouldn't be that great.  Maybe a "hey, I'm a geek" kit?

This one deserves to fail.  

And could somebody get that kid some socks?

Around the Network

Let's not forget Labo released later in Europe than in the rest of the world. But that wouldn't have changed too much of it's premise.

Labo is something for parents to gift their children, and that's normally done on special occasions like a birthday or christmas. While this won't set the world on fire, it will probably sell several k every week and get big boosts during the holiday season.

This thread and the German one should have both just been one thread. Redundant otherwise.

it's okay, the digital sales of labo probably put it above god of war

quickrick said:
Pinkie_pie said:
What do you mean "now means Europe"? It flopped everywhere except maybe japan. People on here were making prediction threads which would sell more gow or labo and some nintendo fans thought labo would win.

Many thought that labo would be a huge.

But didn’t most thought it would start slow?

Around the Network

Some people want Labo to fail so badly that they do not care about the context. Labo was launched in Europe on April 27, and it has already been said a million times that Labo should not be judged until after the holiday season. After that you can talk all the shit you want.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

That god of war Vs labo thread is looking pretty stupid now.

Yay, let's rejoice the death of a game aimed at children.

Barkley said:

It will outsell GOW eventually if they just make enough Labo.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Barkley said:

It will outsell GOW eventually if they just make enough Labo.

No please, no more. Put these people to work on children's games, I'll play those. But children's toys? I'm far too cynical.