By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Switch related items take up the entire top 8 spots on Amazon Spain. Both Switch sku are #1 & #2

Around the Network

Glad to see MTA doing so well, had so much fun playing the demo over the weekend

So glad to see Mario Tennis Aces doing so well. Here's hoping it becomes the best selling in the series.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
So glad to see Mario Tennis Aces doing so well. Here's hoping it becomes the best selling in the series.

I think it has a great chance with the quality, the recent drought and the amount of content. N64 game is the best seller with 2.3 millions, that's not groundbreaking. Kirby surpassed 1 million in 5 weeks and had no hype to it :p

JSG87 said:
Switch related items take up the entire top 8 spots on Amazon Spain. Both Switch sku are #1 & #2

I wonder how that translates to the actual Spanish charts. Anybody have last months?? 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
JSG87 said:

I wonder how that translates to the actual Spanish charts. Anybody have last months?? 

Of those 8 items, 1 released in May, 1 releases in June, 3 release in November and the rise in Switch hardware rankings is from the Pokemon announcement on May 30 so an April sales chart will tell us absolutely nothing.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Kerotan said:
JSG87 said:

http://www.aevi.org.es/la-industria-del-videojuego/los-videojuegos-mas-vendidos/2018/4/

6 PS4, 4 Switch, with God of War having 3 different SKUs in the top 10.

Mario and Pokemon continues to Slay!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Is there gonna be a new thread or no?

xMetroid said:
LipeJJ said:

I think it has a great chance with the quality, the recent drought and the amount of content. N64 game is the best seller with 2.3 millions, that's not groundbreaking. Kirby surpassed 1 million in 5 weeks and had no hype to it :p

I agree. The good part is that we won't have to wait too long to know how it performed because Nintendo will share information on late July.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won