By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Well, less than 24 hours after initial listing the Days of Play PS4 is now no longer being sold by Amazon and third parties are selling it for $100 more than MSRP.

http://amzn.asia/2UqpRJP

Will we ever get a discounted PS4 that can actually stay in stock for once?

Around the Network
Megiddo said:
Of course Switch seems popular on Amazon when the PS4 isn't even stocked and most of its hot games are only available via third-party sellers.

Switch was popular on Amazon before Sony's stock issues, isnt that why people (you included iirc) were complaning about the NPD discrepancies?? 

Wow Pokemon, switch titles in general and the Switch Neon are doing heavenly. I can see Switch getting bumps after bumps starting late June. I think we will see the Switch surpassing the PS4 WW a lot in the coming months mainly cause the Switch will rise mainly in Japan while the PS4 baseline isn't getting big reactions from huge releases. There is also not much coming to PS4 until KH3 (which y'all overhype so much this franchise isn't what it used to be and wasn't that huge back then either), Spidey and RDR2 (which i assume won't have much effect on sales just like GoW did).

Edit : Damn Switch is top 5... that hasn't happen in so long that's crazy.

I see Switch is already getting a bump from Pokemon. But its great to see!

Marth said:
In case you are wondering:
Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! is now rank 34 in the Monthly
Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! is rank 45
Also the Pikachu version has been restocked.

The HYPE is real!!!! Would love to see Brown and Pikachu Yellow Joy cons this holiday and a bundle to go with it. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
Miyamotoo said:
Lol, in top 10 best selling game, first 9 are Switch games. :D
Also its seems that Switch is quite popular on Amazon.

Yeah, I was surprised to see that. Something has to be going on because I usually see a few PS4 games in there.

But with that being said, Switch has always been popular on Amazon US at least. Even when the PS4 was well stocked, Switch was often still the only console in the best sellers list.

Yeah, but now it seems that is more popular than usual, at least more popular than was in April.

Pokémon titles are steady so is the switch! The trailer is still #2trending on YouTube. Pokémon fever never gone, never will

20 million for let’s Go

PS4 Days of Play Amazon Edition at #3 and PS4 Black Slim at #6

So while PS4 is dead on US it's beasting on JP right now.

Let's go Pikachu is #34 on the Amazon Monthly chart already 👌
Let's go Eevee is #45 on the monthly chart already 👌

So with one days worth of sales it's alrwady at #33 & #45 for the whole month of May. Fantastic!

EDIT - Just saw the post at the top of the page lol.

Last edited by JSG87 - on 31 May 2018