Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 0 0%

The Last of Us 9 24.32%

Other 16 43.24%

Total:37

Final Fantasy X gets my vote.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Bioshock is my favorite all time game. That style of linked linear hubs is my favorite.

I have a few Half-life 2 , Bioshock , and Journey

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Skyward Sword. I like it that much.

I am offended and disgusted that Metal Gear Solid is not on the list. I mean... Resistance 3 and DMC? lulz

Around the Network

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I also prefer linear games to open world games. Especially since there is often less filler. Resident Evil 4, Last of Us, and Final Fantasy X are great.

Pitfall.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Of your list of games I have played 1 and finished 0.

Portal 1/2 were probably my fav of this category though.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

There are hundreds of good games that I consider narrow linear. Titanfall 2 was probably the best linear campaign I've played in the last few years. But, you can go backwards a lot. So, does it count? Doom (2016) is also up there. I enjoyed Sonic Mania a lot too. But, you can move all over the level, so I don't think it meets the OP's definition. Ratchet and Clank was great too. There have been a ton of Mario Bros games that I liked a lot. But, you can warp between worlds out of order. Again, does that count?