CaptainExplosion said:
John2290 said:
Title is unclear, please update.

Look at the new title. How's that?

Much better! 

China Numba wan!!

Here's the e-mail I sent Gamevice.

"Hello,

I'm here to tell you how outrageous and boarderline illegal your actions against Nintendo are. Not only is your patent for a product that any company could make, but it's not even the same experience or innovation of Nintendo Switch.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves for such blatant patent trolling, and you'll be lucky if this doesn't leave your company bankrupt from such extortion.

Come up with a solution that doesn't involve you suing Nintendo over something they haven't even done, or you will soon see the gaming community boycotting Gamevice products more than you imagined."

I'd say it's angry enough but without being insulting. ^^

CaptainExplosion said:

"Hello,

I'm here to tell you how outrageous and boarderline illegal your actions against Nintendo are. Not only is your patent for a product that any company could make, but it's not even the same experience or innovation of Nintendo Switch.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves for such blatant patent trolling, and you'll be lucky if this doesn't leave your company bankrupt from such extortion.

Come up with a solution that doesn't involve you suing Nintendo over something they haven't even done, or you will soon see the gaming community boycotting Gamevice products more than you imagined."

This is fine. Well done.

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:
CaptainExplosion said:

"Hello,

This is fine. Well done.

Yes, that's what I was going for. :)

Oh for fuck's sakes, now the federal government is even investigating Nintendo over this!!

I don't get how this continues to have legs, gamevice entire product line was based around a game controller shell but the Switch is built around detachable pieces connected via rails.

NoirSon said:
I don't get how this continues to have legs, gamevice entire product line was based around a game controller shell but the Switch is built around detachable pieces connected via rails.

And now they've got the federal government involved, which will screw Nintendo over further. -_-