By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Quarterly Results, Hardware + Software

Damn, I didn't catch that bit of Zelda actually outselling Mario, despite releasing about 8 months earlier! 
If this continues, Breath of the Wild may actually have a shot at outselling Odyssey.

Around the Network

Breath of the Wild is something new for the Zelda franchise.

After 30 years, it has gone on to become an evergreen title.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

For people saying animal crossing is bigger then 3d world. 3d mario has out sold it for the last 2 quarters in a row, and this quarter it almost doubled its sales. 190k vs 100k.

The amount that the games are undertracked on vg is a lot lol. I didn't even realise.

quickrick said:
For people saying animal crossing is bigger then 3d world. 3d mario has out sold it for the last 2 quarters in a row, and this quarter it almost doubled its sales. 190k vs 100k.

Just to clarify... 3d world vs new leaf or 3d land vs new leaf? It's really hard to get something about this if you don't be specific about the games

We reap what we sow

Around the Network

Not sure if anyone picked up on it earlier in the thread, but Nintendo's 1.16 million shipped figure for Pokken Tournament excludes Japan, as Nintendo didn't publish it there. The Pokemon Company published it directly. The last time the game appeared on Media Create, it was at ~220k physical sales. So add in digital and some error correction, and that game is going to be in the 1.4-1.5 million range for overall shipments.

JSG87 said:
The amount that the games are undertracked on vg is a lot lol. I didn't even realise.

Don't forget these are Shipped+Digital numbers

We reap what we sow

I feel like every time we do this, we need to put SHIPPED+DIGITAL in the title of the thread.

This means there were about 1.6m switches in transit or on the shelves ww on the 31st of march

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

TruckOSaurus said:
quickrick said:

americas out shipping europe and ROTW just shows how weak switch is doing there. hope we get sales through numbers. probably around 15.5 million.

Took you a while to find a negative angle but you pulled through! I'm proud of you!

It is quickrick what do you expect, him to comment positive on the Nintendo? I honestly think Nintendo did something to him personally, for him to constantly be this negative.