By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch hacked: unpatchable exploit is a security nightmare for Nintendo

HollyGamer said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronics_industry_in_China

Yeah. But that is just one country. China will still fall short of the entire developed world.
Of course they will continue to grow and are currently the largest single market for computers.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
HollyGamer said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronics_industry_in_China

Yeah. But that is just one country. China will still fall short of the entire developed world.
Of course they will continue to grow and are currently the largest single market for computers.

Another one, https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Business-booms-for-electronics-stores-in-Southeast-Asia

still my comment was correct because even if it's one country , it's still far bigger then Brazil, Mexico and Europe. And Mexico and Brazil are "DEVELOPING COUNTRY "

Last edited by HollyGamer - on 26 April 2018

HollyGamer said:
Pemalite said:

Another one,  https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Business-booms-for-electronics-stores-in-Southeast-Asia 

still my comment was correct because even if it's one country , it's still far bigger then Brazil, Mexico and Europe. And Mexico and Brazil are "DEVELOPING COUNTRY "

Link is broken.
I'm not calling you a liar... And I wouldn't be entirely surprised if what you had claimed was true.
Just none of the evidence you have presented thus far backs up your claim that developing countries are consuming the bulk of the worlds electronics.

contestgamer said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Exactly. You have no problem with stealing other people's inventions, which was one of the main things copyright law was intended to protect. This shows that you don't respect other people's hard work. You think, that it doesn't matter if somebody spent 30 years on a new invention, you have the right to steal their technology regardless. Same goes for a book that somebody took 5 years of sweat, blood, and tears to write. Or even a videogame. 

No, stealing would be taking the IP and releasing it myself to make money on it. That would be stealing. Taking an infinitely replicable code is not stealing if I wasnt going to shell out the money for it anyway.

No dictionary on the planet agrees with you. You are redefining the word to suit your own opinion, instead of letting the factual definition of the word stand for itself. 

Pemalite said:
HollyGamer said:

Another one,  https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Business-booms-for-electronics-stores-in-Southeast-Asia 

Link is broken.
I'm not calling you a liar... And I wouldn't be entirely surprised if what you had claimed was true.
Just none of the evidence you have presented thus far backs up your claim that developing countries are consuming the bulk of the worlds electronics.

I am not saying a single  developing country consume more electronic then a single develop country, what i am trying to say is, developing country consume a lot of electronic goods. And in the link that i have provide,  has on prove it. From China, Brazil, Mexico , India and South East Asian including middle East country combined already exceed US and Europe.

And it's bigger enough to influence the world economy.  And the relation to this is topic is, most developing countries are  not immune to piracy.   And yes piracy will help sells a lot of Hardware but in software side is the other way around. 

Last edited by HollyGamer - on 26 April 2018

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:

I am not saying a single  developing country consume more electronic then a single develop country, what i am trying to say is, developing country consume a lot of electronic goods. And in the link that i have provide,  has on prove it. From China, Brazil, Mexico , India and South East Asian including middle East country combined already exceed US and Europe.

And it's bigger enough to influence the world economy.  And the relation to this is topic is, most developing countries are  not immune to piracy.   And yes piracy will help sells a lot of Hardware but in software side is the other way around. 

The developed world is larger than just the USA and Europe.
You cannot start including smaller developing nations and then exclude smaller developed nations.

Either way, your link is still broken and I am unable to verify any assertions.

Pemalite said:
HollyGamer said:

The developed world is larger than just the USA and Europe.
You cannot start including smaller developing nations and then exclude smaller developed nations.

Either way, your link is still broken and I am unable to verify any assertions.

Try this new one  https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Business-booms-for-electronics-stores-in-Southeast-Asia

Yes i am aware that  develop country is not just US and Europe, but developing country has population , even if they have small GNP ratio , they have GDP their population is bigger enough to be considered influential, this should not be a debate anymore. The reason why country like US have a trade war with China , and also why Japan keep exporting to China and South East Asia because of this simple reason. 

back to topic at hand...... here's a teaser of the Switch running a gamecube game :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?=25&v=PhRYKDnagUQ

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 27 April 2018

JRPGfan said:

back to topic at hand...... here's a teaser of the Switch running game gamecube game :p

Bad performance but to be expected when running it through linux. I imagine an actual port of dolphin to the Switch's OS will happen eventually. xD

Barkley said:
JRPGfan said:

back to topic at hand...... here's a teaser of the Switch running a gamecube game :p

Bad performance but to be expected when running it through linux. I imagine an actual port of dolphin to the Switch's OS will happen eventually. xD

Yeah looks like its between 14-25 fps... instead of a smooth 30.