By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 14 April 2018

CrazyGamer2017 said:
trunkswd said:

Technically not quite. Lifetimes sales are at 77,995,170 on VGC. Expect God of War and Yakuza 6 to give a decent boost for next hardware charts.

What? 77.9 instead of 78M???

The PS4 is such a failure, I'm throwing away mine forthwith

That 4,830 difference in sales clearly means it is a failure :P God of Way MIGHT be enough to help it pass 78 million. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Still above 200k for the PS4 nice! Switch just SLIGHTLY below 200k. XB1 continues its best year ever!!!! Nice Nice and NICE!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

That's a big user base you can sell GoW to. Anyone knows how much PS4's were sold around the release of Uncharted 4?

PEEPer0nni said:
That's a big user base you can sell GoW to. Anyone knows how much PS4's were sold around the release of Uncharted 4?

Looking at VGC figures, Uncharted 4 helped boost PS4 sales by 32% to 210,851 units. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Did the PS4 ever hit 70% market share this gen?

Around the Network

PS4 is a f***ing monster!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

2m more to go..... before E3, if possible.

loy310 said:
Did the PS4 ever hit 70% market share this gen?

Its "only" around 60% right now..... XB1+NSW makeing up the rest.

Another week for the ps4

If God of War can boost PS4 to about 325K next week and then ride out 200+ k for ever week after that until June we should see 80 million.