By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Three new Mario Tennis Aces characters seemingly leaked

A trio of Mario Tennis characters have accidentally leaked. Japanese retailer Geo Online is taking pre-orders for the game, and is offering fans a special bonus. Buyers will be receiving a special handbag, and it’s that bag which outs the new characters.

The new characters in question are Birdo, Diddy, and Paratroopa. All three are represented as symbols on the handbag.

Here’s a look:

This isn’t the first leak for Mario Tennis Aces. Spike was also accidentally revealed as a new playable character in a Nintendo video.

Source

https://nintendoeverything.com/three-new-mario-tennis-aces-characters-seemingly-leaked/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZaP5Cy03GE

Last edited by Green098 - on 21 April 2018

Around the Network

Hopefully there will be a much bigger roster than in past mario tennis games.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Those three characters were in the original Mario Tennis (well DK Jr. instead of Diddy). Haven't played a Mario Tennis game since the N64/GBC duo, but this game actually has me excited to get back into it! It's about time someone figured out that cutting out the RPG mode was a dumb idea. Now if we could get someone to help Sonic Team figure out that we want Chao Gardens back...

This game really interests me. Can't beat a bit of Mario Tennis.

Birdo. Man they need to bring back Mouser

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

@Vivster Are you excited for Birdo?

OTBWY said:
@Vivster Are you excited for Birdo?

Birdo is a whore. I don't appreciate side bitches to my Toadette.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Birdo is back, he's back!

Metroid33slayer said:

*She*

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
Metroid33slayer said:

*She*

Didn't nintendo say Birdo was an androgynous male?