By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 Won March NPD (PS4: 354K, NSW: 308K, XBO: 299K)

quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

He did, they just keep banning him.

Lol i hardly posted there except in prediction thread. i actually got banned from there now because somebody reported me from here as saying benji is a useless source. so now because i used a source which is the biggest gaming forum on the net as predictions i should move there? you get need to get out with that none sense. 

You hardly posted yet still got banned.......

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

Lol i hardly posted there except in prediction thread. i actually got banned from there now because somebody reported me from here as saying benji is a useless source. so now because i used a source which is the biggest gaming forum on the net as predictions i should move there? you get need to get out with that none sense. 

You hardly posted yet still got banned.......

yea just ignore the reason and act ignorant. 

Carl said:
quickrick said:

Most people predicted switch would win almost every month for 2018.

Please don't do this.

I've had a read through and you're basing it off what you read on ResetEra, which is fine to do when you're on ResetEra, but please don't do it on VGChartz. It's a completely different community of people, even if we do have some crossover. Don't make these generalizations.

thats ok. do we have a 2018 prediction thread? its much harder to find threads on this site.

quickrick said:
Carl said:

Please don't do this.

I've had a read through and you're basing it off what you read on ResetEra, which is fine to do when you're on ResetEra, but please don't do it on VGChartz. It's a completely different community of people, even if we do have some crossover. Don't make these generalizations.

thats ok. do we have a 2018 prediction thread? its much harder to find threads on this site.

That depends on what you're wanting. If it's purely NPD then I doubt it, though we do have the monthly prediction threads.

If it's worldwide predictions for 2018, then probably yes. I'm not going to find them for you though, because as you know yourself, the search feature here isn't very good.

Carl said:
quickrick said:

That depends on what you're wanting. If it's purely NPD then I doubt it, though we do have the monthly prediction threads.

If it's worldwide predictions for 2018, then probably yes. I'm not going to find them for you though, because as you know yourself, the search feature here isn't very good.

OK thanks. i'm gonna see if i could find the ww thread.

Around the Network

Seems a bit rich having a pop at resetera when lots have presence at both. Without them we wouldn't have the winners or the numbers. Come next week and software and other insight will come from Matt on Resetera. In fact for that matter most forums news comes from elsewhere in general. Seems like the isolationist bubble people are trying to jump into hasn't been thought through. Unless that's just me. /s.

Shadow1980 said: 

And the Switch sold slightly more in Q1 than it did in March of last year.

Im pretty sure you have that backwards.

March 2017-906k

Q1 2018-~860k

Its down about 5% YOY

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Jaxyfoo said:
Seems a bit rich having a pop at resetera when lots have presence at both. Without them we wouldn't have the winners or the numbers. Come next week and software and other insight will come from Matt on Resetera. In fact for that matter most forums news comes from elsewhere in general. Seems like the isolationist bubble people are trying to jump into hasn't been thought through. Unless that's just me. /s.

Nobody is taking a pop at Era, the point was dont use the predictions/opinions of others to argue with people here.

zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

Most people predicted switch would win almost every month for 2018.

Not most, some.

Crazy part is the person he quoted is one of those people. He LITERALLY said " The fear is real. It will be fun to watch Switch grabbing 80% of NPDs this year."

But yeah it was not most just a few. Why some say most when when it is never usually the case is beyond me lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
zorg1000 said:

Not most, some.

Crazy part is the person he quoted is one of those people. He LITERALLY said " The fear is real. It will be fun to watch Switch grabbing 80% of NPDs this year."

But yeah it was not most just a few. Why some say most when when it is never usually the case is beyond me lol.

thing is i can't find a prediction thread, but before Feb NPD, i heard most people in amazon threads saying ps4 can't compete and switch would win almost every month.