By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty Black Ops IIII Development Is A Disaster

Treyarch are the only ones that can make a decent COD at the moment, so I'm hopeful. I've missed playing a good COD. Skipped so many years recently.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

Why don’t just drop the “Call of duty” in the title already and create something new, they seem to have the will go beyond their comfort zone.

jason1637 said:
kirby007 said:
Clickbait title

How is it clickbait? The devlopment of the game is a disaste.

So a bad dev period means the game is going to be a disaster bit premature

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Good. They need to make drastic changes. The formula was old as fuck by the time Black Ops II tolled arohnd, let alone Black Ops IIIi and everything in between.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Treyarch are the only ones that can make a decent COD at the moment, so I'm hopeful. I've missed playing a good COD. Skipped so many years recently.

If you’ve been skipping them how do you know they haven’t been decent?

Around the Network

Call of Duty hasn't been good for years, I welcome any change.

kirby007 said:
jason1637 said:

How is it clickbait? The devlopment of the game is a disaste.

The game isnt out yet so the title is about how the game is now during its devlopment.

jason1637 said:
kirby007 said:

The game isnt out yet so the title is about how the game is now during its devlopment.

Thats not what the title says or implies

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Call of Duty is always garbage and a disaster and people just put up with it. Nearly every game is unstable. There are several times you will just have the game freeze and stop mid match. Players will just randomly warp. Lag is every other game. There will be plenty of times when the match just boots you out for no reason at all. Sometimes you will shot the person first right in the head, only to have the "server" say otherwise and you lose an encounter. Etc. Etc. Etc.

It's always been a poorly coded piece of junk but people overlook it and buy the thing anyway.

kirby007 said:
jason1637 said:

Thats not what the title says or implies

well sorry i did not mean for it to be clickbait. I updated the ittle to be more cler.