By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump is over - Chemical Attacks Staged

Will you vote for Trump in 2020?

No 82 70.69%

Yes 34 29.31%

Total:116

I'm at work and unable to watch the news but my wife is keeping me updated. She says the United States has violated international law and that Putin is demanding an emergency UN meeting.

Regardless of who we voted for and who we want to blame, we can all admit that the United States has done some things to antagonize other countries, over the last year.

-Recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
-Stained our trade relations with China
-Insulted Mexico and other countries (calling them "shit holes")
-Launched missiles in Syria twice, at the behest of Russia.
-Constantly threatened North Korea

These are scary times. I live in America and it's a bubble. I wonder how other countries see us now. I just don't know.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
Puppyroach said:
Trump is a moron and a racist and anyone who votes for him is a terrible person, but there is no WW3 coming. There is something very fishy with this whole situation that I can't put my finger on, but there is definitely no WW3 on the horizon.

Also, it's the agenda of both Republicans and democrats to wage war since the 80's, the left is opposed to any war and would like to dismantle most of the military overseas.

I really wish that some people would stop with this "you're a terrible person because you voted for x person".

Yeah, I know it sounds strange to think that a person is a terrible individual if he/she supportd an openly racist, misogynist power hungry man with fascist tendencies. Very strange indeed. 

Trumpstyle said:
John2290 said:

What chemical attacks? There was and still is no confirmation, it's all suspected. Why would they use chemical weapons when they'd already won? If there was a chemical attack last weekend Teresa May would have been the first to show the proof when announcing to the UK. Precision strikes are not fucking precise, even today. This is nothing more than a show to Russia. Don't believe the shite that this is a one time deal, Trumps composure with not one falter and no congress approval, it's all to obvious. This is an act of war against Russia plain and simple. Gritting my teeth while I wait for Russia's response. 

John2290 said:

Exactly this, why would they use chemical weapons when they already had control. It's a very thinly veiled lie. Perhaps, it is a once off strike, a show before Russia get in to deep. dammit, I hope so. This would make sense.

John2290 said:

I'm not saying it's WW3 but I can't take CNN or any of these media outlets at their supposed knowledge that Russia was informed before the attack, Trump or May would have said so up front. If Russia are saying they were informed, then I need confirmation out of the White house that that's the case. Some time needs to pass and the misinformation needs to be filtered, indeed but the whole situation is far too fishy if not it has been handled in the worst possible manner imaginable. 

You forgot to photoshop a tin foil hat on Geralt.

Also people not to stop worrying about a "conflict" between Russia and Usa, if there ever will be one Russia dies in 2 seconds. People need to learn Russia is a weak country now where theirs GDP is lower than Italy's.

Are you retarded or what? Russians have 1 200 000 army and something like 70 000 tanks, not to mention nuclear weapon, how do you imagine ending them in 2 seconds? Who will go to Russia and kill them all? You kid? Lol

d21lewis said:
I'm at work and unable to watch the news but my wife is keeping me updated. She says the United States has violated international law and that Putin is demanding an emergency UN meeting.

Regardless of who we voted for and who we want to blame, we can all admit that the United States has done some things to antagonize other countries, over the last year.

-Recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
-Stained our trade relations with China
-Insulted Mexico and other countries (calling them "shit holes")
-Launched missiles in Syria twice, at the behest of Russia.
-Constantly threatened North Korea

These are scary times. I live in America and it's a bubble. I wonder how other countries see us now. I just don't know.

To be fair, Putin will always call an emergency meeting when things aren't going his way, using his threats he was hoping nothing would happen, but gets upset when countries do the opposite of what they want. 

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Besides the vague poll, not even stating if they would vote for Trump to begin with as this has mostly anti-trumpers anyways means nothing.

Trump isnt starting shit, its the saber rattling pootin. And this is much better than a red line from Obummer.

Around the Network

I voted for Trump in 2016 because Hillary was BY FAR the greater evil. I will not vote for him again unless, of course the alternative is, again, someone like Hillary.

Sadly, Trump is now being played like a cheap violin by the Deep State. He is shallow, reckless and, apparently quite cowardly as he seems to always cave in when pushed by the media, the pro Israel lobby, the GOP chapter of the Swamp or the military-industrial complex.

Sad, sad, sad!

Somehow, animals like Bolton and Haley made it into his inner circle. Trump is finished unless he continues on this path and acts increasingly as a tool of the Deep State, the Jewish lobby and the Deep State and Jewish lobby-serving so-called 'media'.

This video was uploaded in March...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=LmYCgK2zHCI

*Puts on tin foil hat*

Twitter: @d21lewis

DaaaBeast said:
Trumpstyle said:

You forgot to photoshop a tin foil hat on Geralt.

Also people not to stop worrying about a "conflict" between Russia and Usa, if there ever will be one Russia dies in 2 seconds. People need to learn Russia is a weak country now where theirs GDP is lower than Italy's.

Are you retarded or what? Russians have 1 200 000 army and something like 70 000 tanks, not to mention nuclear weapon, how do you imagine ending them in 2 seconds? Who will go to Russia and kill them all? You kid? Lol

Too much Rambo does that to people.

d21lewis said:
This video was uploaded in March...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=LmYCgK2zHCI

*Puts on tin foil hat*

"Russia’s Defense Ministry says “US instructors” are training militants to stage false flag chemical attacks in south Syria."
- Mar 17, 2018

I wouldnt say this is unthinkable.
US made the UK falsify reports to show Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, so they had a reason to start a war there.