By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump is over - Chemical Attacks Staged

Will you vote for Trump in 2020?

No 82 70.69%

Yes 34 29.31%

Total:116
d21lewis said:
I'm at work and unable to watch the news but my wife is keeping me updated. She says the United States has violated international law and that Putin is demanding an emergency UN meeting.

Regardless of who we voted for and who we want to blame, we can all admit that the United States has done some things to antagonize other countries, over the last year.

-Recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
-Stained our trade relations with China
-Insulted Mexico and other countries (calling them "shit holes")
-Launched missiles in Syria twice, at the behest of Russia.
-Constantly threatened North Korea

These are scary times. I live in America and it's a bubble. I wonder how other countries see us now. I just don't know.

To be fair, Putin will always call an emergency meeting when things aren't going his way, using his threats he was hoping nothing would happen, but gets upset when countries do the opposite of what they want. 

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Besides the vague poll, not even stating if they would vote for Trump to begin with as this has mostly anti-trumpers anyways means nothing.

Trump isnt starting shit, its the saber rattling pootin. And this is much better than a red line from Obummer.

I voted for Trump in 2016 because Hillary was BY FAR the greater evil. I will not vote for him again unless, of course the alternative is, again, someone like Hillary.

Sadly, Trump is now being played like a cheap violin by the Deep State. He is shallow, reckless and, apparently quite cowardly as he seems to always cave in when pushed by the media, the pro Israel lobby, the GOP chapter of the Swamp or the military-industrial complex.

Sad, sad, sad!

Somehow, animals like Bolton and Haley made it into his inner circle. Trump is finished unless he continues on this path and acts increasingly as a tool of the Deep State, the Jewish lobby and the Deep State and Jewish lobby-serving so-called 'media'.

This video was uploaded in March...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=LmYCgK2zHCI

*Puts on tin foil hat*

Around the Network
DaaaBeast said:
Trumpstyle said:

You forgot to photoshop a tin foil hat on Geralt.

Also people not to stop worrying about a "conflict" between Russia and Usa, if there ever will be one Russia dies in 2 seconds. People need to learn Russia is a weak country now where theirs GDP is lower than Italy's.

Are you retarded or what? Russians have 1 200 000 army and something like 70 000 tanks, not to mention nuclear weapon, how do you imagine ending them in 2 seconds? Who will go to Russia and kill them all? You kid? Lol

Too much Rambo does that to people.

d21lewis said:

*Puts on tin foil hat*

"Russia’s Defense Ministry says “US instructors” are training militants to stage false flag chemical attacks in south Syria."
- Mar 17, 2018

I wouldnt say this is unthinkable.
US made the UK falsify reports to show Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, so they had a reason to start a war there.

Trumpstyle said:

Also people not to stop worrying about a "conflict" between Russia and Usa, if there ever will be one Russia dies in 2 seconds. People need to learn Russia is a weak country now where theirs GDP is lower than Italy's.

True, of course. I have my doubts that the US would be in a good shape after that, though. It's much, much, much harder to create a system of defence impenetrable to a missile than creating the missile itself. 

We're reliant on the fact that Russia has the good sense to know that it isn't in their interest to start a war.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

palou said:
Trumpstyle said:

True, of course. I have my doubts that the US would be in a good shape after that, though. It's much, much, much harder to create a system of defence impenetrable to a missile than creating the missile itself. 

We're reliant on the fact that Russia has the good sense to know that it isn't in their interest to start a war.

No one wins when the missils start flying... no one.

MAD = mutually assured destruction

Trumpstyle, theres no case where you can handle all the missils the russia could fire,... so even if you destroy russia, they ll surely destroy the usa too.
There can be no winners, dont fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

Theres no good outcome to a war between the US and Russia.

d21lewis said:

*Puts on tin foil hat*

lol you really should avoid RT, it's little more than Putin's personal video blog.

They'd been blaming everyone under the sun outside of Assad for multiple chemical attacks dating back to near the start of the Arab Spring... heck, Russia blamed three seperate people in succession for the attacks in 2013, saying it was rebels, then someone I've since forgotten, but finishing by claiming the UK gave the chemical weapons to that volunteer white helmet rescue force to use (lol) in order to serve as an excuse for an attack.

Of course, the western world settled that particular issue by signing a deal with Russia and Assad saying there'd be no further use of chemical weapons and that they'd stop producing them/destroy their supply, so those motives seem pretty unlikely given they didn't act on them whatsoever. :p

This "false flag" accusation has been cast about every time they've been used, but if it had been an actual false flag the western powers would have actually capitalized on one of them and invaded by this point. Occam's razor suggests that the local regime, headed by a murderous autocrat which actually possesses all of the chemical weapons that have so far been used and has been linked to their use time after time, may in fact be behind some of these attacks heh