By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump is over - Chemical Attacks Staged

Will you vote for Trump in 2020?

No 82 70.69%

Yes 34 29.31%

Total:116
CuCabeludo said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

Then you should have left it at that instead of responding to "pretend" you are leaving it at that....

Also Trump is still there so he is not over so yeah, click bait and fake news dude!

And while the chemical attack may or may not have been staged you still asserted that it is staged, again click bait and fake news.

All these news network you mentioned are as good as eating your own shit after a diarrhea on a dish. Only good news site i proudly follow is zerohedge. Ignore the existence of the mainstream media.

It's your right to believe in one rather than in another news outlet I'm not arguing that but if you're going to argue that the mainstream media is lying, does that mean that you are saying that Trump is not president, that he's not at the white house? Ok then who is president according to your truthful alt media?

The obvious fake news nature of the title of this thread clearly says "Trump is over" Yet I see nowhere that Trump is gone. Must be a cover up, Trump is gone and the BBC/CNN/FOX don't want us to know about it

Around the Network
CrazyGamer2017 said:
CuCabeludo said:

All these news network you mentioned are as good as eating your own shit after a diarrhea on a dish. Only good news site i proudly follow is zerohedge. Ignore the existence of the mainstream media.

It's your right to believe in one rather than in another news outlet I'm not arguing that but if you're going to argue that the mainstream media is lying, does that mean that you are saying that Trump is not president, that he's not at the white house? Ok then who is president according to your truthful alt media?

The obvious fake news nature of the title of this thread clearly says "Trump is over" Yet I see nowhere that Trump is gone. Must be a cover up, Trump is gone and the BBC/CNN/FOX don't want us to know about it

Corporate media lost all it's crediblity after the terrible 2016 elections coverage. No wonder their ratings are all falling and more and more people are following more independent news on the internet.

CuCabeludo said:

Corporate media lost all it's crediblity after the terrible 2016 elections coverage. No wonder their ratings are all falling and more and more people are following more independent news on the internet.

Actually corporate media has lost its credibility long before the 2016 elections coverage. But that does not mean everything they say is a lie. The problem with going for alt media is: 1- Who to follow and 2 - How do you know for sure they are not lying too?

My choice is to stay on the mainstream media but filter out what they say. I don't take their opinions on issues, just the basic facts and I corroborate it with other news media and when I find common ground, I go for it.

I also keep an eye on alt media but sometimes alt media is such a pile of trash (like Alex Jones) that I don't even care to listen to what that wacko has to say.

No if  you want to see a poster child for the failing US education system all you have to do is take a good look in the mirror and you see a prime example.  Since you are clueless when it comes to knowing basic facts about history, politics and economics.

melbye said:
A politicians makes promises he can't keep, shocking. Let's just wait and see what happens from here.

Except Trump has the distinction of having an entire Subreddit dedicated to all the things he's said and eventually contradicted.

Here's a gold one:

Says the guy who endorsed a known pedophile for Senate. Hey Donnie, how's that endorsement workin' out for ya?

El oh fucking el.