By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - US, UK and France launch attack on Syria, including its capital Damascus

So world war 3 starts in the middle east after all.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

We’re saving the Syrian people from chemical attacks by dropping bombs on their country. Then when Syrian refugees want to flee their country and go to the US and the UK they’re told that they need to fix their own country. Damn, this world is one f***ked up place! Also, remember when we were told that a Hillary Clinton presidency would mean a start to WWIII? Instead we put a man in office who’s bombing a country I’m sure he can’t locate on the map.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

71 'smart and nice' missiles shot down by Syrian, old, Soviet (!!!) anti air system. Nobody killed. What a jokers.

Could we just not start wars?
Europe is going to have to house all these refugee's.

I need to grab pop corn, it's not even climax yet but sure worth to watch.

Around the Network

Such a shame. Idiot Trump, what an emotion-driven dumbass.

An enormous scandal that a fake chemical attack is being used against the Assad regime, backed by the corrupt Western media agitating for an illegitimate attack on Syria.

Russia reacts after US, UK and France strike Syria

https://youtu.be/LFEUX014xHE

I want to see how strong S400 from Russia is

So a leader of the country, Assad used chemical weapons (supposedly) and now the response is to bomb a city...

How do these people become our leaders?

What I'm really curious about is why Asad decided to use chemical weapons now. Pretty much the only major red line most countries established is the use of said weaponry, and he just went and used it now that he was actually winning the war against the ISIS. What's the motivation?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.