Forums - Politics Discussion - US, UK and France launch attack on Syria, including its capital Damascus

Johnw1104 said:
Mar1217 said:

Oh I know that already, just like anything that'll be said shouldn't be trusted upon first view. (That goes certainly for the West and Middle East,Russian official reports)

All in all, I just want people to live and not get destroyed by a bunch of people taking undemocratic desicions, so they can further their agenda.

I don't think there's an option on the table among the seemingly endless factions within Syria and those involving themselves from outside the country that will lead to a happy conclusion in the short term. I mean, you speak of "undemocratic decisions" and yet they live under an autocrat who uses chemical weapons on his own people. There aren't exactly any bloodless options to go with at this point.

These are just allegations, nothing has been proven yet. The UN's organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons were due to visit Damascus on Saturday to determine wheter chemical weapons were used in Douma in 7 April.

How inconvenient these strikes must be ...

So, you think going into a rampage to kill innocents life in the name of these "killings" are gonna brought us peace ? Diplomacy was and is still the better way to go, there's no excuse for these "democratic" states to not at least consult their pop. (a referendum) and make a clearer decision based on facts and not allegations.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Great, make the same mistakes as your predecessors, Trump. Fuck, More targets on western people now. I thought he'd finally be the President to stop with the world policing and get things back on track but nope the oil corporations have won again and now there's little hope the middle east won't settle and fight among themselves instead of becoming terrorists to us in the west. This and the escalation it'll cause will bring attacks all across Europe and innocents will die. Chemical attack? My arse was there any chemical attack, they'd already won...at least come up with a better reason to bomb civilian cities, or here's a thought, just don't.
Hilary might as well have won and we'd the west would at least be in a better position if this goes global. I don't like saying it, I'm usually of the mind that the super wealthy won't allow war on a global scale but the oil companies don't give a fuck, they'd rather see the world burn than loose their wealth and their wealth is in land and trade routes.
This is going to escape the middle east rather quickly and, I hate to even think it but the potential for a global conflict hasn't been as high or close to reality sense the cold war. Yesterday I was of the mind I have been since the 00's, content that globalism, for all it's evils, will at least keep us from WW3 but now I'm rather frightened.

China Numba wan!!

Well fuck...

Why can't these people just settle it in the ring or something?

Guess the military industrial complex isn't satisfied with the huge increase in funding. It needs to kill more people in a ridiculously stupid war once again. Second verse (umpteenth verse?) same as the first. People die, blood spills, nothing changes, and rich people get far, far more richer.

This is an act of war against Russia folks, it's done. America and Russia will soon be at war.

China Numba wan!!

Around the Network
John2290 said:
This is an act of war against Russia folks, it's done. America and Russia will soon be at war.

Things are looking kind of grim.

Chinese food for breakfast

So how can Americans and Europeans support this war and then complain about Syrian refugees?

COKTOE said:
John2290 said:

Things are looking kind of grim.

More than grim, it's pretty much and done deal unless Putin is secretly a cuck, it's just a scramble now for both sides to cement their allies and unless we have some divine intervention, shit's going down. The next couple of weeks are going to fucking scary. 

China Numba wan!!

poklane said:
Strike will last multiple days

CNN is the least trustworthy news source on what the president is doing. They already said that this was the only attack.

Vid starts at 9:55

Bad timing with this, people won't live to enjoy GoTY, it's one of the good times to be in a country which is pretty much too small to be a target for any bombings in retaliation for this, unless someone really fucks up a shot at the UK.

That point where you try to talk someone down from an attack by firing 50+ missiles in attempts to trigger peace talks... honestly as they say, fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8