By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [Digital Foundry] God of War on PS4/ PS4 Pro: A Stunning Tech Showcase!

It's G O R G E O U S, wow. The particles make it even more beautiful.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

And totalbiscuit complaining it's not 60fps lol

Bristow9091 said:
Harkins1721 said:

Not sure if serious o.O

d21lewis said:
Dying to see it in action!
Haven't watched the video but if it surpasses games like Horizon Zero Dawn and He'll Blade, we're in for a treat!

I haven't heard of that one.  Do you play as an emo kid who wears black and writes poetry about dead animals?

I cant wait to play this game, its gonna be tough waiting to play it.

Hynad said:
Bristow9091 said:

Not sure if serious o.O

I used to like this guy years ago but that lasted a very short time, and i started to hate him when i found out how he treats some of his fans (even those who are giving him actual constructive criticism).

Or that time he told one dude to literally get cancer and die, only for him to get cancer later on (Karma at its finest).

Around the Network

--------------------------------

Last edited by AngryLittleAlchemist - on 14 April 2018

That is the thing when you optimize your hardware like console's do, you don't have to have all that HP to produce absolutely stunning detail, like others pointed out the amazing leaps in each of the PS3 and PS4's life so far. PS3 I think was even more incredible considering they were using Sony's own cell processor and there was some curve to learning Guerilla Games nailed KillZone pretty good but not look at what is being done. I am sure they will squeeze a few more years yet out of the current set up and be interesting to see whats next, but am so happy with whats happening now lol

eastcoastrider said:
That is the thing when you optimize your hardware like console's do, you don't have to have all that HP to produce absolutely stunning detail...

This pretty much leads into what I was going to say, I'm looking forward to their engineers discussing their technical solutions which the video points out is pretty significant step forward in FX usage despite relatively limited platform of base PS4. I expect that to be using alot of GPGPU capabilities. Serious tour de force, certainly GOTY contender and yet another reason from Sony for even PC gamers to keep one toe in the console waters. 

pokoko said:
d21lewis said:
Dying to see it in action!
Haven't watched the video but if it surpasses games like Horizon Zero Dawn and He'll Blade, we're in for a treat!

I haven't heard of that one.  Do you play as an emo kid who wears black and writes poetry about dead animals?

Goddamit. Autocorrect is not my friend.

Harkins1721 said:

Is that not a valid criticism?

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
totalbiscuit is such a fucking idiot xD

Does he complained and bitched this and spiderman is not on pc like he did with bloodborn?

Not a fan when public figures criticize Sony products but you seem amused when public figures mock Nintendo products:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=232757&page=2#16

estebxx said:

I cant wait to play this game, its gonna be tough waiting to play it.

Hynad said:

I used to like this guy years ago but that lasted a very short time, and i started to hate him when i found out how he treats some of his fans (even those who are giving him actual constructive criticism).

What constructive criticism are we referring to here?

estebxx said:

Or that time he told one dude to literally get cancer and die, only for him to get cancer later on (Karma at its finest).

You hate him because he got cancer?