By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BAFTA game academy awards *Winners updated. Best game = Edith finch o.0?

Does Edith finch deserve best game

Yes. 2 10.00%

No. 17 85.00%

Can't decide 1 5.00%

Other/comments/middle America... 0 0%

Total:20

Man, this is so awkward. Really feels like people who dont play video games is behind this. Really makes me appreciate The Game Awards.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
KLXVER said:

Man, this is so awkward. Really feels like people who dont play video games is behind this. Really makes me appreciate The Game Awards.

Indeed, that guy trying to joke about the Wii U ... Argh. Cringe, I actually had to pause it and refresh.

Yeah, I have to mute it at times.lol

They really gave a lot of nominations to Hellblade, then again it's a British game so I think it's fair it gets a bigger spotlight here

Hellblade is just crushing it.

What Remains of Edith Finch for game of the year ? well that's unexpect but respectable !

Around the Network

Yeah, why have a video game win GOTY? That's just sooo outdated...

damn,what a joke lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Just gotta say that Hellblade isn't that good. It is interesting, the audio is really good and some ideas could have been very good, but overall, it's just ok. It's one of those games I just wanted to finish already to get over with.

I liked Edith Finch well enough, but to say it is a better game than Zelda and Mario is really ridiculous

KLXVER said:

I feel the same. It just comes off as if they don't know what's what. DoS II for best multiplayer, really?. There are other games that could have taken the multiplayer slot, and DoS II could have taken another. 

I still find the Game Awards better than this. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"