By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: God of War is a masterpiece and one of the most impressive games ever

Just cancelled my pre-order on amazon, i want the collectors edition, i've never bought one with a statue before.

It just looks amazing.

Around the Network

would be a day 1 but i told myself not to buy anymore games until i complete my backlog

I have playing this series since the PS2, it truly is one of my favorite series, I bought a PSP just to play the GOW games although I did play way more then just those. I was so happy to see the high scores, Ascension was a little bit of a let down still good, but not fantastic,

I ordered the CE edition with the statute.

Valdath said:

Just cancelled my pre-order on amazon, i want the collectors edition, i've never bought one with a statue before.

It just looks amazing.

Not sure who is behinde these statuette's but yeah they look awesome.

i'm always happy for developers that put really hard work in a game, can get positive reviews at the end...because it's not only a satisfaction for us, but for all the people that were involved making such a great game

Around the Network

I'll judge for myself if its a masterpiece. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

After the glowing review of The Last Jedi how can i believe IGN anymore?

GameAnalyser said:
CGI-Quality said:

For many of us, they've already been that. After God of War III, I knew they were a force to be reckoned with.

Exactly...I was back to playing God of War 3 remastered the other day after completing Far Cry 5 on my PC rig. 

They are way better than Naughty Dog, in my opinion of course xD

ZODIARKrebirth said:
i'm always happy for developers that put really hard work in a game, can get positive reviews at the end...because it's not only a satisfaction for us, but for all the people that were involved making such a great game

Good words :) Thats true, its awesome for the games/console-industry, for the player and developers/publisher = for all :) every gamer should support quality :)

GOWTLOZ said:
GameAnalyser said:

They are way better than Naughty Dog, in my opinion of course xD

Santa Monica and Naughty Dog are awesome : D

Just waiting for the time when I'll be playing it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."