By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 19 more original Xbox back compat titles announced, plus more X enhanced 360 games

This is an AMAZING list of games! Jade Empire, Panzer Dragoon Orta and Battlefront 2 will occupy my time for the summer =).

Around the Network

Nice, I will play Jade Empire that way, maybe I can find Panzer Dragoon Orta too.

AlfredoTurkey said:
Won't be happy until I see PSO on that damn list.

xbox live for og xbox shut down years ago, so there wouldnt be any point for getting PSO.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
Won't be happy until I see PSO on that damn list.

xbox live for og xbox shut down years ago, so there wouldnt be any point for getting PSO.

It would be pretty easy for Microsoft to engineer a way around that. It could be done. I'm thinking Sega would have a problem with it before Microsoft would since it would mean millions of people playing the game without paying them seven dollars a month or whatever nonsense they use to charge. 

Of course, if they allowed it to be BC, I'd pay said nonsense like the best little sheep in the flock.

AlfredoTurkey said:
flashfire926 said:

It would be pretty easy for Microsoft to engineer a way around that. It could be done. I'm thinking Sega would have a problem with it before Microsoft would since it would mean millions of people playing the game without paying them seven dollars a month or whatever nonsense they use to charge. 

Of course, if they allowed it to be BC, I'd pay said nonsense like the best little sheep in the flock.

Millions playing the game? I think you're overestimating the numbers there.

Around the Network
SecondWar said:
Damn it, no Splinter Cell. Oh well will have to try and track down some of those Star Wars games.

I HIGHLY recommend Jedi Academy

I hope they are not done yet I still want Dead or Alive 3 and make it available digitally so I don't have to hunt down another used copy.

Chris Hu said:
I hope they are not done yet I still want Dead or Alive 3 and make it available digitally so I don't have to hunt down another used copy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/XboxQwik/status/983814589136556032

there are more titles coming. 

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Looks like we'll finally get the Battlefront sequel the fans have been demanding for the longest time.

lol signatues

flashfire926 said:
Chris Hu said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/XboxQwik/status/983814589136556032

there are more titles coming. 

Well Jet Set Radio Future would be nice also but probably less doable since some of the songs in that game probably have expired licenses.