By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Updated Forum Rules - EVERYBODY PLEASE READ

I aint changing my sig >_>

Around the Network

I can only hope I don't have to make my sig longer :(;

sig test

sig okay?

sig heil!

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
I can only hope I don't have to make my sig longer :(;

ROFL.....I hope so too...

It will be interesting to see how long it takes some of the mods to change their sigs to be inline with the new rule.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Sig check

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

if you want a bigger sig, the solution is to get a bigger avatar :-p. that will bump the timestamp thingee down.

Also, I enjoy the Fail pictures. As long as its not a personal attack on a person, and when its done lightheartedly, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Ther rule about quoting other users is daft, but the rest of it seems alright. I mean, it's not like Bush comes around and sues me for everytime I quote one of his many stupid comments, so why should I be punished if I wanted to quote one of the stupid things said by a user here? I mean, really, who are you trying to protect (other than, you know, people who say stupid things)? I don't even use a user's quote in my sig, and I'm a bit offended that now we suddenly have to do something that I've never seen asked of anyone ever for any reason that wasn't just plain bad and completely unnecessary.

You do not have the right to never be offended.