By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Japan Studio working on Playstation All Stars 2? Fake?

Would be interesting to see what comes of it if it is real.

Around the Network

That would be cool if true. Always nice to see competition in a relatively one-note genre.

This would be a dream come true. I liked all stars more smash

It would be a smart move to let Japan Studio do it. Part of the issue with the first one was a lack of Japanese presence. Let's be real - Japanese studios are very strict about how they want their characters represented and do not trust non Japanese studios to do them unless they are directly overseeing the product themselves.

Would love this

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network

Kat main.

If Tachikoma was still there we would probably know if it's a fake.

But it does look like a fake.

Looks real.

COKTOE said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
i honestly hope that its fake. didnt really like the first one at all.

Ha ha. I can appreciate the fact you didn't like it, but lots of people did, so, idunno, it's funny you hope it doesn't exist. I didn't like it either. I mean, I didn't hate it, but I've tried to get into it on both the PS3 and Vita, and it was the same result I had with the 2 Smash Bros games I've played. Feels like a chaotic spaz-fest.

I guess I just don't see the point in it. Sony doesn't really have that many interesting characters for a game of this nature and I just think they can spend time and effort on something more worthy than a title like this.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

High chance of being fake, but interestingly enough this red and gold star used in this logo is the same as the Japanese cover for the first ps all stars while the american one just had a blue star so if Japan Studios is actually making this it would make sense to use this color scheme. Also shu hei said he would like to see a sequel one day.