By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Japan Studio working on Playstation All Stars 2? Fake?

found this, but nowadays it's hard to say if it's fake or not...but after some rumors last year, maybe at e3...

https://mobile.twitter.com/carter1161/status/982652554747064320/photo/1

Last edited by ZODIARKrebirth - on 07 April 2018

Around the Network

Where was this pic found?

Maybe now they'd be able to put crash and Spyro in which would really strengthen the roster, then they just have to fix the gameplay.

Not a fan of the only specials kill gameplay.

UltimateGamer1982 said:

found it on twitter

the image looks pretty low quality, i dont think i ever seen sony use these kind of colors.

the source of the picture is some guy with a fake image and 15 twitter followers that have been spamming stuff about asbr for like 3 years now. def fake 

we see this crap every year before E3.  thre was a sly cooper 5 "leaked" poster from like the last 2 E3s and it looked more elaborate than this.

Last edited by MasterThief - on 07 April 2018

Around the Network
ZODIARKrebirth said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

found it on twitter

Can you post the link? 

Edit: nvm

There was another 'leak' about PSASBR2 with a screenshot of the title card a few years ago which turned out to be nothing so I wouldn't get my hopes up OP, but I personally would love to see a sequel to it. I sold my PS3 before the original came out so it was one of those games I never got to play, but the potential there could be amazing.

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 07 April 2018

i honestly hope that its fake. didnt really like the first one at all.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:

Ha ha. I can appreciate the fact you didn't like it, but lots of people did, so, idunno, it's funny you hope it doesn't exist. I didn't like it either. I mean, I didn't hate it, but I've tried to get into it on both the PS3 and Vita, and it was the same result I had with the 2 Smash Bros games I've played. Feels like a chaotic spaz-fest.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

PwerlvlAmy said:

it was a hack job. they should make these characters into a karting game , not a fighting game

we got plenty of those