By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Bofferbrauer2 said:
xl-klaudkil said:
Soo noo hardware boost with even a big game like god of war!?

PS4 slim was in the 30's to 40's before, now it's in the low 20's, so there's definitely a boost here

But the Pro seems to have have gotten the brunt of the boost, not the slim version.

And not to mention Amazon has crammed the Slim, the Pro, the other slim, the Star Wars Pro and the God of War Bundle all in the Top 100 best sellers.

Around the Network
Vizigoth04 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

PS4 slim was in the 30's to 40's before, now it's in the low 20's, so there's definitely a boost here

But the Pro seems to have have gotten the brunt of the boost, not the slim version.

And not to mention Amazon has crammed the Slim, the Pro, the other slim, the Star Wars Pro and the God of War Bundle all in the Top 100 best sellers.

And that’s with the GoW Pro being sold out 95% of the time this month. If Amazon would’ve had sufficient stock, that Pro would have done serious numbers. Before it ran out of stock, it was in the top 5 on Amazon. It ran out of stock much later for Gamestop and BB, and it was between #1 and #3 on both sites for over a week leading up to launch (all the way up until it sold out). 

xl-klaudkil said:

Wasn't the PS4 Slim sold out most of the time for the last week?

pitzy272 said:
Vizigoth04 said:

And that’s with the GoW Pro being sold out 95% of the time this month. If Amazon would’ve had sufficient stock, that Pro would have done serious numbers. Before it ran out of stock, it was in the top 5 on Amazon. It ran out of stock much later for Gamestop and BB, and it was between #1 and #3 on both sites for over a week leading up to launch (all the way up until it sold out). 

Yeah, it's pretty crazy how fast things go. I'm just curious how much we forget though that if it's out on Amazon Wal-Mart, Target and Best Buy can't be to far of a drive away. And I haven't looked lately but I'd be curious as to how brick and mortar stores are with stock versus online retail with big game explosions like God of War.

God of War is doing well in digital sales. It could have 40 to 50 percent digital sales due to short supplies.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Amazon f***ed up.... hopefully people just went somewhere else to get things.

JRPGfan said:
CosmicSex said:

I bought it digitally because I couldn't get it on Amazon. Couldn't really be bothered to get it from anywhere else. 

PS4 finally available at RRP on Amazon Japan and gone above the topmost Switch SKU, drought most likely coming to an end. Next 2 MC results should give a good idea of the PS4's health in Japan.

SWORDF1SH said:
JRPGfan said:

I bought it digitally because I couldn't get it on Amazon. Couldn't really be bothered to get it from anywhere else. 

Same

duduspace1 said:
PS4 finally available at RRP on Amazon Japan and gone above the topmost Switch SKU, drought most likely coming to an end. Next 2 MC results should give a good idea of the PS4's health in Japan.

Hope Sony has finally shipped more than 10k/week there so we can finally get a decent judge of its baseline in the next month or so.