By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is David Hogg just a bully now? Uses followers to go on personal vendetta.

David Hoggs personal vendetta is...

Justified. I support it. 44 57.89%

Unjustified. I don't support it. 26 34.21%

I'm unsure. 1 1.32%

Other, comments... 5 6.58%

Total:76
Azuren said:
Sounds like the little tyke is salty about getting rejected.

I assume you didn't actually see what he said about being rejected so here:. ""It's been kind of annoying having to deal with that and everything else that's been going on but at this point, you know, we're changing the world, I am not surprised at all in all honesty.”

A grown adult decided to try to attack a student for not getting into a university with a 4.2GPA.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Azuren said:

The point is she pointed out a fact, and he called for a boycott to disrupt her livelihood. Neither one of them had any tact in the situation, but she only meant to sting him. Hogg went for the throat, and if you refuse to see that...

Well, I just wouldn't be surprised, given your stance.

I'll quote myself from a later post.

"She slapped first and you're angry he slapped back harder."  If you're going to be an ass to someone, don't bitch if they knock you on your ass for it.  And her advertisers have left voluntarily.  They left because of her action.  She should have considered the consequences of being an ass to kid on social media when you have advertisers that pay your show to exist.

No, she making stinging comment and he went after her ability to provide for her family. the topic is whether or not he was being a bully, and the answer is a resounding yes because she didn't attack his ability to make a living. Maybe he should have considered the consequences of talking about gun control without knowing anything about gun control?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

ArchangelMadzz said:
Azuren said:
Sounds like the little tyke is salty about getting rejected.

I assume you didn't actually see what he said about being rejected so here:. ""It's been kind of annoying having to deal with that and everything else that's been going on but at this point, you know, we're changing the world, I am not surprised at all in all honesty.”

A grown adult decided to try to attack a student for not getting into a university with a 4.2GPA.

Or maybe he's on a power trip and not properly applying to places because he's so intent on not knowing anything about gun control?

And a munchkin on drunk on power also attacked her livelihood. She made an observation, he called for her to be boycotted to affect her personal earnings. It's difficult to imagine him having the moral high-ground when he's the only one trying to prevent someone else from getting paid.

Azuren said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Or maybe he's on a power trip and not properly applying to places because he's so intent on not knowing anything about gun control?

And a munchkin on drunk on power also attacked her livelihood. She made an observation, he called for her to be boycotted to affect her personal earnings. It's difficult to imagine him having the moral high-ground when he's the only one trying to prevent someone else from getting paid.

Dude, only 16% of people that applied to that University got accepted. Stop being willfully ignorant and letting your political views cloud your judgement.

She was clearly not just making an observation and sought an opportunity to attack a 17 year old kid because he thinks gun laws should be different and she doesn't.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Azuren said:

Dude, only 16% of people that applied to that University got accepted. Stop being willfully ignorant and letting your political views cloud your judgement.

She was clearly not just making an observation and sought an opportunity to attack a 17 year old kid because he thinks gun laws should be different and she doesn't.

So 4.2 GPA isn't in the top 16%? And I'm being willfully ignorant?

Okay, let's call it an attack, then. Did she or did she not attack his ability to provide for a family who depends on him?

Around the Network
Azuren said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Are you saying you know who the top 16% of the applicants are?

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

John2290 said:
Azuren said:

Okay, let's call it an attack, then. Did she or did she not attack his ability to provide for a family who depends on him?

He's a white male. He'd have to get in the top 5% at least  or maybe less these days. Diversity quotas take priority over test scores.

Oh right. Affirmative Action. Hurray for discrimination against white straight cis males.

o_O.Q said:
the-pi-guy said:

"so you've conceded that i was right then? and yes attempting to get rid of something imaginary is problematic as the grid girls who lost their jobs because they were supposedly being oppressed understand all too well"

Sure, I concede you're right.  But it isn't imaginary.  

"if plainly stating the statistics/facts in a proper context was all that was happening then i wouldn't have a problem

for example, you yourself stated that many of the black men shot recently were in confrontations with black police

because of the way these incidents have been framed, most people are unaware of that fact"

It's the same with a lot of things.  Like I said before, CNN portrays most welfare recipients as black, even though most are white.  So because of them, most people are unaware of those facts.  

"oh... so islamic terrorism isn't happening now"

That's not what I said.  In the US, you're more likely to die of a cold than you are by Islamic terrorism.  You're more likely to be killed by your white neighbor than by terrorists.  More people in the US die from drowning every year than have died of Islamic terrorism in the past 18 years (including 9/11).  

"Sure, I concede you're right.  But it isn't imaginary.  "

ok how are women oppressed in 2018?

"t's the same with a lot of things."

but the point i'm making and you seem to agree is that the narrative that black people are getting oppressed by white people while it may be true depending on the exact context is getting ridiculously overblown

"In the US, you're more likely to die of a cold than you are by Islamic terrorism."

regardless it does exist and it is a problem

Islamic terrorism is worrisome to anyone with basic arithmetic skills because Islam has around 2 billion believers and roughly 10 to 20% of them have extreme views by the West's standards.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/07/01/concerns-about-islamic-extremism-on-the-rise-in-middle-east/

Azuren said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I've seen this argument a few times on this thread, but I'd just like to point out that, as a commentator and not a news reporter (as some have claimed so far in this discussion), she makes a living off of making similar insults. In fact, she used an insult she's known to use as the title of a book she wrote. If that's the way she provides for her family, does that change anything at all? Should she reconsider how she provides for her family?

Azuren said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I'm saying he simply didn't get accepted. He understood and was disappointed and was fine with it. 

If an adult decides to attack a kid for nor getting into university that kid has every right to retaliate as she's the one in the wrong. If it was me when I was 17 I'd have done the same, she showed she's a disgusting human being and no sponsor should openly endorse her actions.