Forums - Gaming Discussion - Operation "Actually play some %#(*&$(#*&$ games!"

Yeah, I kinda got the itch to finish or complete some games that I'm near the end like :

- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (I'm at the door of the Final Boss, wandering instead)

- Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (Everything was going so well ... then I stopped for no reason)

- Etrian Odyssey Untold ( " " )

- Super Mario Odyssey ( I wanna get all the moons )

- Legend of Zelda BOTW ( I need to get the 2nd DLC stuff done )

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Good luck and don´t forget that you don´t need to play, its not your job (I assume?). Just play for fun.

Maybe you could try something like playing for an hour to get 15 minutes of time to spend here on vgchartz or when you get through a level etc. then you can get vgchartz time.

Also remember to do other things, there is a whole world out there waiting for you also in real life. But still remember to play and have fun.

Backlogs are like debt. No matter how hard you try, you will never fully eliminate it.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

LoD time!

Good luck. In my own case, I already got to terms that I probably never will finish my whole backlog, as I just keep buying new stuff. For each game I finish, I buy 2 new ones...

Collector mindset, I tell you.

Around the Network

Half-Life 2!

I try and set goals at the beginning of the year to beat a certain number of games. Last year was just awful for me. I beat like 11 games, because so many of them were super time consuming.

I'm doing much better so far this year. I'll share my list later today when I get home.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Why do you need to be on here while playing games? Can't you just turn the laptop off while you're playing?

HomokHarcos said:
Why do you need to be on here while playing games? Can't you just turn the laptop off while you're playing?

He's pretty active on VGC's Discord

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Yeah I had to play 2 high profile games to completion (Monster Hunter World, and DW9 Platinum)

All the while, Sony kept giving me some awesome free games. I already beat Ratchet and Clank, and now I am playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided. After that I need to play through Bloodborne, Mad Max, and Knack. And then finally I should be stable gaming wise, but I have lost a lot of time that I would have spent watching anime. Who knows Sony might give even more games in May or June by the time I get done.