By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Operation "Actually play some %#(*&$(#*&$ games!"

So guys, those of you who know me are aware that I'm abysmal in regards to getting through my backlog. So, I have a plan here that I'm going to attempt. Essentially, rather than keeping my laptop in my bedroom, I'm going to try to put it in my game room so that I can spend time on here while gaming Since evidently I haven't been good at just staying away from here I need to figure out how to be here while gaming. I also have to just accept that I won't be able to play/finish/enjoy every single game that I have, I just need to move on and drop games if I'm not enjoying them instead of trying to put everything else on hold until I do so. Let's see what I can do!

Around the Network

That's the spirit!

I’m working on it since beginning of the year. Doing great. Completed the same amount of games that I did last year already. Though this year I haven’t played 200 hour game like persona 5

I've been "stuck" on Toukiden: Age Of Demons, going for just one more trophy ( or one more weapon/ armor set, ect ), even though I have zero aspirations of obtaining it's insane platinum. Different from your case, but it's still preventing me from moving on to new experiences in my backlog. Any ideas/short list on what you'd like to try out first?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

derpysquirtle64 said:
I’m working on it since beginning of the year. Doing great. Completed the same amount of games that I did last year already. Though this year I haven’t played 200 hour game like persona 5

I started Persona 5 almost a year ago myself, and still haven't finished it

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

How is it even possible? The game is so addictive. I was playing 5 hours per day at least. And I almost never do something like that. 

derpysquirtle64 said:
VGPolyglot said:

How is it even possible? The game is so addictive. I was playing 5 hours per day at least. And I almost never do something like that. 

I keep in on getting game overs and that demotivated me.

Ka-pi96 said:
What does "%#(*&$(#*&$" mean?

And playing games while being on VGC shouldn't be hard. Lately I've been on FIFA pretty much all the time I've been on here

Thread title censorship.

Good luck and don´t forget that you don´t need to play, its not your job (I assume?). Just play for fun.

Maybe you could try something like playing for an hour to get 15 minutes of time to spend here on vgchartz or when you get through a level etc. then you can get vgchartz time.

Also remember to do other things, there is a whole world out there waiting for you also in real life. But still remember to play and have fun.

Backlogs are like debt. No matter how hard you try, you will never fully eliminate it.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261