Forums - Sony Discussion - April PS+: Max Max and Trackmania Turbo for PS4

Full list of games for both Europe and NA:

• Mad Max (PS4)
  • Trackmania Turbo (PS4)
  • In Space We Brawl (PS3)
  • Toy Home (PS3)
  • 99 VIDAS (PS Vita)
  • Q*Bert Rebooted (PS3/PS4/PS Vita)

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/03/28/playstation-plus-free-games-for-april/
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/03/28/your-playstation-plus-games-for-april-are-mad-max-and-trackmania-turbo/

Around the Network

I forgot about trackmania turbo, it looked really fun.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Ehh, I played some.of mad Max on my PC. It was okay, but got bored with it. Still a good month though

I had no idea that there even was a new Q*Bert game.

I always wanted to try out Mad Max but never actually got around to buying it, so that's a good one for me.

Around the Network

Bought Trackmania at launch, good game.

Mad Max I rented, didn't finish it, lost interest eventually. Will go back to it now though!

pretty lame month, but ehh i might give Qbert a try

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

As usual, the list includes at least one game I have already purchased, and again, it's the full-on, retail game that I have never opened: Mad Max. And AGAIN: So glad I bought it for $80 CDN on launch day. :) It, along with the die-cast Mad Max car that came with it, will make a fine addition to my game crypt.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Carl2291 said:
I always wanted to try out Mad Max but never actually got around to buying it, so that's a good one for me.

Me too but unfortunately I think I'm spending this months money on FC5 and it's obvious what I'm spending next months money on. 

The PS5 Exists. 

I was always interested in Mad Max so this is good.